Trump Impeachment

WGAF":yl7dztq2 said:
Ry Manchu":yl7dztq2 said:
lester":yl7dztq2 said:
BREAKING: Head of Burisma Indicted in Ukraine, Hunter Biden named accepting millions more from slush fund. Developing...Is this the quid or the quo there Ry?
Looks like you were wrong.

Biden's are 1000000000000000000000% guilty and YOU know it like EVERYONE does.

How does someone like the both of them get THAT rich???

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Guilty of what? Both Senate Committees found nothing. Hunter Biden has an estimated net worth of $3 million. Is this an impossible number for a businessman to attain?

Woah, Ry's back.

Rudy summed it up pretty well -
'Burisma stinks like hell.  What you’re going to learn is there was no way that Kolomoisky the crooked oligarch, who paid the Biden family somewhere between $8 and $14 million was paying for a drug addict which is what this guy has been.  This guy [Hunter Biden]can’t function.  I don’t think he ever showed up in Ukraine.  It was a no show job.  So what was the no show job for?  Joe’s influence.  He was the most influential man in Ukraine.  He was put there by Obama.  He was giving out all the money. Kolomoisky needed him in order to save his company and then Biden went ahead and did it and he bribed Poroshenko.

It’s on tape.  There are five witnesses and there are four recordings of conversations just at the time the firing took place that have not been released.  Four recordings that amount to about two and a half hours of conversations between Biden and Poroshenko.  They are all in February of 2016.  Those should be released by President Trump. President Trump should declassify them and put them out.  I will bet you a dinner he goes under if they come out.'

lester":1sh78tie said:
Woah, Ry's back.

Rudy summed it up pretty well -
'Burisma stinks like hell.  What you’re going to learn is there was no way that Kolomoisky the crooked oligarch, who paid the Biden family somewhere between $8 and $14 million was paying for a drug addict which is what this guy has been.  This guy [Hunter Biden]can’t function.  I don’t think he ever showed up in Ukraine.  It was a no show job.  So what was the no show job for?  Joe’s influence.  He was the most influential man in Ukraine.  He was put there by Obama.  He was giving out all the money. Kolomoisky needed him in order to save his company and then Biden went ahead and did it and he bribed Poroshenko.

It’s on tape.  There are five witnesses and there are four recordings of conversations just at the time the firing took place that have not been released.  Four recordings that amount to about two and a half hours of conversations between Biden and Poroshenko.  They are all in February of 2016.  Those should be released by President Trump. President Trump should declassify them and put them out.  I will bet you a dinner he goes under if they come out.'

One dinner. You are on. Enjoy your conspiracy theory. Two Republican-led Senate committees found nothing, nada, zilch, zero, nilsky.

Ry, I see your boy Nadler shat himself on tv today. https://mobile.twitter.com/BS2KZ/status ... 2657975301
Pretty much encapsulates the dem party.

Dude, you still voting dem this November? Or are you gonna join some sane motherfuckers a give these lowlife scumbags a 10 year moratorium. Not a single vote for a dem for 10 years.
Oh well, I guess it don't matter anyways cause you guys are going for the steal. That's your only shot.

lester":3gf6l0g6 said:
Ry, I see your boy Nadler shat himself on tv today. https://mobile.twitter.com/BS2KZ/status ... 2657975301

Dude, you still voting dem this November? Or are you gonna join some sane motherfuckers a give these lowlife scumbags a 10 year moratorium. Not a single vote for a dem for 10 years.
Oh well, I guess it don't matter anyways cause you guys are going for the steal. That's your only shot.

Thinking that you are sane is hilarious.

Ry Manchu":1lcwnd0l said:
lester":1lcwnd0l said:

Thinking that you are sane is hilarious.

Sane or not, wasn't talking about myself, but that kind of walk indicates straight up shitting his pants, not even a shart.
That man straight up pinched one out, there is literally a turd resting on the top of his shoe right at his ankle and he's doing his best to make it not topple over and slip out the pant leg.

Vintage snatch... :LOL: :LOL:

Yeah man, these democrats come off as scum and a cancer on this country. Whether it's getting felons to vote, whether it's 80 million mail-in ballots being mailed across the nation without being requested by the voters, whether it's having up to 3 weeks to count the votes after the election. And lastly in Virginia, and elsewhere, not needing to verify the signatures in the mail-in ballots. They know they can't win with pedo Joe so they want to steal the election like they've tried for the last 4 years.

lester":3bx9qskv said:
Vintage snatch... :LOL: :LOL:

Yeah man, these democrats come off as scum and a cancer on this country. Whether it's getting felons to vote, whether it's 80 million mail-in ballots being mailed across the nation without being requested by the voters, whether it's having up to 3 weeks to count the votes after the election. And lastly in Virginia, and elsewhere, not needing to verify the signatures in the mail-in ballots. They know they can't win with pedo Joe so they want to steal the election like they've tried for the last 4 years.
I 100% agree. :thumbsup:

Yeah. Joe biden doesnt seem to have dementia. Hes GREAT to run the country, & first in command Harris (sending everyone to prison for weed) saying good for the rioters is GREAT! FUCK the police! Fuck anyone that has a problem, and fuck anyone that pays taxes expecting have the police protect them! HAHA ?

Ry Manchu":3q34djbg said:
WGAF":3q34djbg said:
Ry Manchu":3q34djbg said:
lester":3q34djbg said:
BREAKING: Head of Burisma Indicted in Ukraine, Hunter Biden named accepting millions more from slush fund. Developing...Is this the quid or the quo there Ry?

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Guilty of what? Both Senate Committees found nothing. Hunter Biden has an estimated net worth of $3 million. Is this an impossible number for a businessman to attain?

Was he a successful businessman before or after his father became the Vice President of the United States?

Mr. Willy":3j963xqq said:
Ry Manchu":3j963xqq said:
WGAF":3j963xqq said:
Ry Manchu":3j963xqq said:
lester":3j963xqq said:

Was he a successful businessman before or after his father became the Vice President of the United States?

Before.

Here's from Wikipedia:

Biden graduated from law school in 1996 and took a position at MBNA America, a major bank holding company. By 1998, Biden had risen to the rank of executive vice president. From 1998 to 2001, he served in the United States Department of Commerce, focusing on ecommerce policy." Biden became a lobbyist in 2001, co-founding the firm of Oldaker, Biden & Belair. In 2006, Biden was appointed by President George W. Bush to a five-year term on the board of directors of Amtrak

Any way a DemoNUT can pitch it Hunter Biden is a complete loser, if it wasn't for his father he'd be a locked up casualty of being a criminal, thief, liar, DUMB, drug addict & a wife beater.

Joe Hidin' Biden has protected him from day one as he knows Hunter is deeply troubled.

If a sane person can still be a Democrat supporting Biden or ANYONE associated with him is a liar with mental instability.

Yes, it's that simple.
:loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:

Ry Manchu":2r6dvadl said:
Mr. Willy":2r6dvadl said:
WGAF":2r6dvadl said:
lester":2r6dvadl said:

Before.

Here's from Wikipedia:

Biden graduated from law school in 1996 and took a position at MBNA America, a major bank holding company. By 1998, Biden had risen to the rank of executive vice president. From 1998 to 2001, he served in the United States Department of Commerce, focusing on ecommerce policy." Biden became a lobbyist in 2001, co-founding the firm of Oldaker, Biden & Belair. In 2006, Biden was appointed by President George W. Bush to a five-year term on the board of directors of Amtrak

So, he’s been propped up by both Democrat and Republican swamp rats. Nice. That’s some white privileged right there.

Monkey Man":1xvrk4sz said:
Krull":1xvrk4sz said:
Woke-ipedia - "Helping Democrats always look good"
Fixed. :LOL: :LOL:
Come On, Man! :)

Are you into cogs or teeth in your cassette brother man? :aww:

I know not much about stupid computers. However, but I do know that Dr. Hook, and ANY high-speed digital clock with electronic memories have more hands than Joe Biden come this September 29th, November 3rd and January 20th.

Give that one a think or two for style...

Back