Trump Impeachment

Krull":147iwkcl said:
Ry Manchu":147iwkcl said:
Krull":147iwkcl said:
The democrats are eyeballs deep in Ukrainian corruption for decades. Yet somehow investigating that gets you impeached. Makes sense to me. You are beyond Rytarded to think all these politicians aren’t corrupt. No no, only Trump is corrupt. Fucking moron.

You are clearly insane.

Lmfao Ohh Vinland says the transcript is incomplete. Yea he’s been caught tampering with the rough draft didn’t he.

And yes you moron the whistleblower was in contact and meet Schifty Schiff weeks ahead of time. You are full of shit ass Rytard.

The whistleblower talked to aids of Schiff, not Schiff himself. You are full of shit. You are also trying to make something out of nothing. But that's all the Republicans have. Pound the table and scream is their only defense.

This is what Schiff said before and after his parody of Trump's memo, “Shorn of its rambling character and in not so many words, this is the essence of what the president communicates.” And at the end, he added, “This is in sum and character what the president was trying to communicate with the president of Ukraine.” It was clear from his words that he was not quoting directly. This is no perjury, because it has no intent to deceive, e.g. he did not “willfully subscribe as true material matter which he did not believe to be true.” It is not Treason as the President put forth because it did not give “aid and comfort” to “enemies” of the United States, or “levy war” against the U.S as defined by the Constitution. The reason this was defined in the Constitution was for exactly this reason, to prevent top political leaders from using treason as a grounds to attempt to jail and remove from office those that they disagree with on baseless accusations of treason.

Once again you are changing the subject away from the high crimes of Donald J. Trump.

Ry Manchu":h17wntgv said:
high crimes of Donald J. Trump.

:LOL: :LOL: now that's pretty funny Ry, good one.
I like how you say it too...Donald J Trump, with reverence, nice touch.

Y'know it'd be a pretty masterful piece of trolling if Ry has been doing the ol' dipsy-do-flip-a-roo on us the whole time and he's really been a Trump supporter. With his whole defense of the grifting retired granny Clinton, boot licking Soros love, defender of the helpless (no not the homeless kids on our streets, or the atrocities of the cartels perpetrated on these illegal immigrants busting into our country ect...)but defender of Nancy Pelosi.

:LOL: :LOL: .....nah.

It may be worse than that for them. Bongino on his podcast today is connecting the dots between the "whisleblower" Ciaramella and "charlie", the charlie that was being referenced to between Page and Strzok in their texts, being their CI(confidential informant) and if this guy is one and the same would basically confirm they have been spying on the sitting Trump White House. And if that's the case, the next question is who is running this?

Could be trouble...maybe that's the reason the dems want to hurry this impeachment thing along.
Hey, do we still have that multiple gallows contraption?

If this shit pans out we're looking at the hydrogen bomb of scandals.
Where is our incurious media? Are they gonna sit this one out too?

Krull":1so56ti9 said:
So how many Republicans voted for the impeachment resolution?
IIRC just 1.

Krull":1so56ti9 said:
That’s cause they have nothing...
Does a Nothing Burger count as nothing?

lester":1so56ti9 said:
Where is our incurious media? Are they gonna sit this one out too?
No doubt. :doh:

Attachments

• Nothing Burger.jpg
    Nothing Burger.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 1,080
Krull":oxd055fw said:
So how many Republicans voted for the impeachment resolution?

Let me know sleepwell and Rytard!

If the original phone call transcript is enough (as Rytard said it is) for an impeachment inquiry why not just take it to the senate if they were so confident?

That’s cause they have nothing and are trying to continue the Mueller investigation of Trump. Dragging it on trying to sway the American public and Republicans by bringing in witness after witness who are most likely Obama hold overs.

0 Republican representatives voted for the House measure yesterday. I guess they all disagree with Lindsey Graham and the other 43 Senators that signed his resolution. The inquiry gave them:

Defined scope of inquiry
Members can see evidence
Specific rules for investigation
Allowed to challenge the evidence
Minority given subpoena power

The only thing it did not give that they asked for was for the President's attorneys to be given the ability to challenge witnesses and evidence. I would assume that you are very upset with these 194 Representatives, Lester, since they voted against exactly what you were asking for just days ago.

"This president will be in power for only a short time, but excusing his misbehavior will forever tarnish your name. To my Republican colleagues: Step outside your media and social bubble. History will not look kindly on disingenuous, frivolous, and false defenses of this man."

very well said Justin.

keep attacking decorated veterans, who have kids serving in the miltary, who have devoted their lives to serving this country to defend someone who got a few dr notes to skip out on serving who is now using the power of the office to extort bribes. that is a real good look for you guys.

Krull":1xi0m282 said:
Ruh row...looks like the whistleblower may be outted.

Outing whistleblowers on the National stage is such a fitting look for the Republican party under Trump. Chuck Grassley needs to push to censure Devin Nunes for doing this. Aren't the Republicans supposed to be the party that is strong on National Defense? I suppose if that nation is Russia, then the answer is yes.

Krull":35mbr46i said:
Ruh row...original whistlerblower suddenly won’t testify. This can’t be good for the dims.

Nobody seems to think there is a need. :confused: The minions have corroborated everything hiding in plain sight.

Krull":l0lpz331 said:
Why did the “whistleblower” meet with Schiff weeks before hand?

Krull":l0lpz331 said:
Adam Schiff has also been coaching impeachment witnesses during the secret chamber hearings and refusing to allow GOP lawmakers to ask questions.

That's two lies on this page alone. Going back on your last 50 posts, I could come up with at least another dozen.

I’m still waiting on all that evidence that Schiff had on Trump that he said was in plain sight. This whole impeachment scam is because the Mueller Report was a dud. Dems and RINOs have been planning Trump’s removal since November 2016.

Mr. Willy":3p2ewwqe said:
I’m still waiting on all that evidence that Schiff had on Trump that he said was in plain sight. This whole impeachment scam is because the Mueller Report was a dud. Dems and RINOs have been planning Trump’s removal since November 2016.

Hey remember that time when Mick Mulvaney admitted there was a quid pro quo on the Ukraine call.

Quid pro quo :LOL: :LOL: Every single country that we give aid to, the aid is contingent upon them acting in a way that suits us. Or should I say the President because the president makes foreign policy, not you deep state muthafuckas.

Nice robo-edit Lester.

The DNC server is in the DNC headquarters at 430 South Capitol St SE, Washington, D.C. 20003 where it has always been. Crowdstrike never had it and the CTO of Crowdstrike, Dmitri Alperovitch, is not Ukrainian. He was born in Russia, but moved to Tennessee in 1994 when he was 14.

When was the last time that a Democratic President withheld Congressional aid money to a country until they would create dirt on a Republican candidate?

I can say money laundering, so can the Trump Organization.

"Over the last 12 months, about 70% of buyers of Trump properties were limited liability companies – corporate entities that allow people to purchase property without revealing all of the owners’ names. That compares with about 4% of buyers in the two years before." - https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/201 ... 102399558/

"Trump condo sales that match Treasury’s characteristics of possible money laundering totaled $1.5 billion, BuzzFeed News calculated. They accounted for 21% of the 6,400 Trump condos sold in the US. Those figures include condos that Trump developed as well as condos that others developed in his name under licensing deals that pay Trump a fee or a percentage of sales. At the Trump SoHo Hotel Condominium New York in Manhattan, 77% of the sales were to shell companies that paid cash. When Trump opened his fourth high-rise, the Trump International Hotel and Tower, in Manhattan in December 1996. Shell companies bought 92 of the building’s 322 units in cash – 29% – including eight of the 12 units that sold for more than $5 million, records show. The sales amounted to $134 million – more than Trump had received in secretive sales from his three other buildings combined. From 1999 through 2007, secretive sales leveled off at an average of $23 million a year – 11% of units sold – before rising starting in 2008 during a crucial period for Trump. BuzzFeed News found that in the five years from 2008 through 2012, shell companies spent $890 million buying 823 Trump condos in cash – 25% of units sold.
" - https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/th ... -condos-to

Hail to the Money Launderer-in-Chief

Trump is about the most honest politician in Washington. Just a playboy builder who wanted to help the country. This Russia shit was cooked up by the CIA and FBI.

Ry Manchu":yy606uga said:
Mr. Willy":yy606uga said:

Hey remember that time when Mick Mulvaney admitted there was a quid pro quo on the Ukraine call.

Like when Biden told the Ukrainians to fire the prosecutor who was looking into the company his son sat on the board of, or he would withhold US aide?

Face it. Trump’s not going anywhere. Dems are only doing this because they have zero ideas other than taking other people’s stuff, rich people are evil, and white men are the source of all your failings. It’s all someone else’s fault but your own. That’s all they’ve got. They know they can’t beat Trump at the ballot box. Current Democrat policy would drive this country into the ground and completely destroy it.

Back