Once again.... WHATS COOKING?!

Mailman1971

Had a cooking thread years back. Lot of fun.
Let’s fire it up again!

Today making home made chicken soup in a slow cooker.
Should be great when finished.

Attachments

• 674B3718-1AD1-4F1B-B8B8-7C68B001C4DE.jpeg
    674B3718-1AD1-4F1B-B8B8-7C68B001C4DE.jpeg
    25.3 KB · Views: 4,400
Somebody cook something with a crapload of chilli in it, for the love of God... and chilli. :LOL: :LOL:

EDIT:
That does look nice, Dan.

That sounds nice too, Stevo. :rock:

Man had a bread machine years back. Made the best freaking bread ever!
Think my ex wife got it in the divorce. :LOL: :LOL:
Yeah I gotta do chili. The soup is done. Haven’t had a bowl. Been on warm all night. Good thing these slow cookers it won’t ever burn or spoil. :D

Finished soup. Your not going to find this in a can.
It’s smothered in goodness. :yes:

Attachments

• 3C73284C-5F32-433A-8511-20B3697F612D.jpeg
    3C73284C-5F32-433A-8511-20B3697F612D.jpeg
    27.8 KB · Views: 4,318
I made Shrimp & Sausage Gumbo yesterday and plan to have it for dinner tonight. Took nearly an hour just to develop the roux. That shit is a lot of work :LOL: :LOL:

We made home made lasagna for the first time. My god prepping it was longer then baking it. Didn’t realize how much it was going to make. 5 layers deep. I was eating lasagna for 5 days straight. :LOL: :LOL:
But damn it was good.

we got,...well my wife asked for it,...but all the same, a Insta-Pot for christmas. that thing is pretty bad-ass when you're in a pinch and need cook something quikcly lol...
chilis...been good
tacos...been good
that is all we've done in it so far...
this weeks menu though...beef ragu, crack-chicken-noodle soup (not a huge soup guy...but this shit is pretty damn good)

i cooked my (usual) Christmas Rib roast this year... 12.5 lbs of meat goodness lol

Mailman1971":1xbkswi0 said:
Man had a bread machine years back. Made the best freaking bread ever!
Think my ex wife got it in the divorce. :LOL: :LOL:
Yeah I gotta do chili. The soup is done. Haven’t had a bowl. Been on warm all night. Good thing these slow cookers it won’t ever burn or spoil. :D

My ex got the bread machine in the divorce too, along with the quesadilla maker and the fart machine.

Just finished off yesterday's crock pot meal for lunch today: taters, ham, spicy black beans, hot sport peppers, beef broth and diced onion along with plenty of crusty-ass bread.

I really only eat one meal a day. Been doing this 24 hour fasting for the last couple years. Stomach has shrunk and I don't have much appetite these days.
Was eating Beef patties the last 3 days. The soup sounded good. Made hot wings last nite. They were tasty!!! :D

Back