No talk about Corona Virus?

WGAF":315d4hi3 said:
I DID not write "I Love You G.B" If you had large jugs I probably would have but in this instance it was NOT me.
I'm a lot of things but I ain't a bowel puncher. :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: (Not that there's anything wrong with that)
Alota things my ass, Mr. EP L. Stern. The scene's cut and you gotta quite calling my phone bunker-booth with these dimes.

Sense Clue. Is Cox Communications (GB) by any chance in your 20/20-2020 strike zone?

I am fuckan busy.

SophisticatedShimmeringGordonsetter-max-1mb.gif

HAND :)

There are 49 Hospitals in Florida (following me Peachy?) and each one is at 100 percent of ICU beds being used.
They are expanding ICU beds into other areas of hospitals. (still following Peachy)
They are fucked and you can thank Governor DeSantis who wanted to suckle Trump's right nut instead of protecting his citizens.

Goat":aw4mu9ry said:
Sitedrifter":aw4mu9ry said:
There are 49 Hospitals in Florida (following me Peachy?) and each one is at 100 percent of ICU beds being used.
They are expanding ICU beds into other areas of hospitals. (still following Peachy)
They are fucked and you can thank Governor DeSantis who wanted to suckle Trump's right nut instead of protecting his citizens.
This may be true, but you need to understand that most of these people are going to the hospital due to panic attacks. The MSM has blown this cold virus so far out of the realm of reality, that people think they're going to die if they get it. What is it... $12k for every positive case? $35k for every intubated case?

Oh Fa Fa.

Read what I wrote. ICU beds do not exist right now in 49 hospitals in Florida. That shit is not from panic attacks.

WGAF":1o9r32h9 said:
Monkey Man":1o9r32h9 said:
Democratic People's Republic of Victoria update:

Chairman Dan mandated the wearing of masks a couple of hours ago. Effective in a couple o' days so folks can rush out and buy them in the interim. Spot fines start at $200, but colour me purple if we don't see an increase soon... :doh:
Poor Austasia, the majority are so dumb & willing they deserve Andrews. Have no fear as they'll vote that retard back in.

You're the exception OF COURSE Monkey. :thumbsup:

Victoria is the home of the fine FOR LITERALLY ANYTHING.

I hate to say it but let the Chinese fully run the place as it can only be better than Andrews, the retard liar, heading it up.
Correct on all counts, mate. :LOL: :LOL: :doh:

Gotta find me a friggin' mask now (only 'cause of the $200 fine) before Thursday. Cold, raining, no car and the local shops are out-of-stock. :doh:

Curious: Is there any know sighting of the "maddnotez" (by any chance) Re: "No talk about Corona Virus?" :aww:

I do think that maddnotez may wonder if there is any way to get amplified guitar sound in a car. Please don't ask. That is if it was a serious (?) if this helps.

Goat":2fuzv8ji said:
Sitedrifter":2fuzv8ji said:
This may be true, but you need to understand that most of these people are going to the hospital due to panic attacks. The MSM has blown this cold virus so far out of the realm of reality, that people think they're going to die if they get it. What is it... $12k for every positive case? $35k for every intubated case?

They don't put you in an ICU (intensive care unit) bed for a panic attack.

Back