No talk about Corona Virus?

Monkey Man":2pstwzxw said:
Thanks guys. :thumbsup:

It was actually 111 days all-up. Ends tonight at 11.59PM.

Not much will change for me other than the fact that when I walk up to the local shops I'll have options besides food. :LOL: :LOL:

so what is going to be different? I thought most businesses were reopening (bars etc) but there is a 25km travel thingy.

Daniel sounds like a complete fuckwit ..... I thought we had it bad with Adolf Jacinda but at least she seems to now be at the point of trying to manage the "virus" with tracing instead of lockdowns. Who knows if that will still be the case once they set up their new government

Yup, most businesses, which is why I said that "when I walk up to the local shops I'll have options besides food". I don't drive (been 22 years) so I only shop locally on-foot.

Social visits are allowed now (well, as of tomorrow), but only one household per day. As usual there's a plethora of rules to keep up with. I don't bother 'cause I'm home most of the time.

Monkey Man":1apejglx said:
Yup, most businesses, which is why I said that "when I walk up to the local shops I'll have options besides food". I don't drive (been 22 years) so I only shop locally on-foot.

Social visits are allowed now (well, as of tomorrow), but only one household per day. As usual there's a plethora of rules to keep up with. I don't bother 'cause I'm home most of the time.

"one household per day" :confused: ... yeah good luck with that one Danny boy... what a complete fuck head

As I predicted now that our election is over it appears COVID doesn't exist anymore in our country ... most news sites have very little about it currently, government has gone quiet (yes this is mainly because they are to busy setting up there new government)...clearly the need for fear has subsided ... at least for the time being

Yup.

Meantime in the DPRV everyone's trying to figure out why you have to wear a mask in the gym and why if you have a singing examination it's gotta be held outside. :LOL: :LOL:

Plenty of the usual inconsistent / hypocritical shit.

Hey, comrades! Check this out...

yfVpPvR.png

(Posted on 11/2/2020) :scared:

Nice purloin Krull on the gif & I have no problem sharing the wealth while ...11M good people in America have recovered from THE CRUD. As such they should all throw their masks off and celebrate with rest of the big beautiful flaming fireball of political hyper-junk world where there are 34M good people who have recovered and as a result

ALL OF THESE GOOD PEOPLE ARE IMUNE TO THE CRUD...

I agree that not all masks can help and protect against the virus. But still, even the cheapest, if they are worn by all, a small percentage will protect against infection. If you are really worried about your health, it is worth spending more money and buying quality respirators. I order 20 pieces from each salary in enhance club.

Back