No talk about Corona Virus?

Saw some pictures of cats laying on the pavement, turns out they are from the Chi-com's chucking them over their balconies. Heard some are beating their dogs to death fearing transmission.

What don't they eat? What don't they torture? These soulless bug people

Saw some of them, on the ordinary before this corona outbreak shit, throwing live dogs into woks filled with boiling oil.

Is Corona a bio weapon the Chinese developed that intentionally or otherwise got turned loose? Or was it the bat soup.

I had a cure for this garbage 20 years ago. 20lbs of concentrated lime juice, 1/2 cup olive oil with some mint and your DONE! Screw flu shots and all that fuss. I don't want a flu antibody in me. I'm in my late 50s and believe it or not (not Ripley's) I've never had a common cold and I have no idea what it must be like to have the flu and at this rate I won't most likely until I'm on my death-bed. Then by that time I'll be in my late 80s and I'll be more than ready to simply pop-off like a good-ole boy and carry on into the next stuff. Sorry folks, metaphysics just never was my thang in this current active domain or relm. :)

lester":3pajhm6x said:
Saw some pictures of cats laying on the pavement, turns out they are from the Chi-com's chucking them over their balconies. Heard some are beating their dogs to death fearing transmission.

What don't they eat? What don't they torture? These soulless bug people

Saw some of them, on the ordinary before this corona outbreak shit, throwing live dogs into woks filled with boiling oil.

Is Corona a bio weapon the Chinese developed that intentionally or otherwise got turned loose? Or was it the bat soup.
I agree Lester, fucking savages.

For the record, I'm against it too.

If that's the best candidate they've got, they're gonna have their ass handed to them come November. :gethim:

Hang on... :confused: :LOL: :LOL:

Krull":2nbkja7u said:
There is a level 4 lab in Wuhan that “researches” the worlds most dangerous viruses.

It’s just a coincidence that’s where everyone is dying though. Nothing to see here folks. I’m fake news remember.

ruh roh.

Monkey Man":2426g5ic said:
Removed - TMI.
How 'bout the Birus on your camera-phone? The bi-directional one out there right now on your camera-phone. That should scare the shit out of you, shouldn't it. :aww: Isn't your camera-phone the most important inanimate object in the world to all that are aware, but me, I think. Shit! :)

Giga.Blast":360xnzl3 said:
Monkey Man":360xnzl3 said:
Removed - TMI.
How 'bout the Birus on your camera-phone? The bi-directional one out there right now on your camera-phone. That should scare the shit out of you, shouldn't it. :aww: Isn't your camera-phone the most important inanimate object in the world to all that are aware, but me, I think. Shit! :)
I've never had nor used a smart 'phone, tablet, iPod (or "I" anything) or camera of any description, GB, so... no, mate. ;)

I can't really take credit for this, mind you, 'cause I'm uber-sensitive to microwaves, Wi-Fi, BlueTooth and so on, so I had no choice in these matters. There's one exception - I could have owned a "normal" camera by now had I been able to justify diverting music money, but budgetary constraints have always meant that music wins in the end. :doh:

Worldwide stock markets lost 1.5 trillion yesterday. The big-pharma company that's first with a vaccine will rake in unprecedented revenue.

81,2280 cases, 2,770 deaths, US deaths a negligible statistic -- big fucking deal! :)

Bigger picture: Current world population ~7.7B. By 2050 predicted world population ~50B. In 200 years predicted world population will be 200B. You may carry the arithmetic from there. :aww: And take this noble and charitable charter notion to heart. Planting any type of extremely what would be in the central being of the Universe (In my mind, meaning no beginning, no end and attempt to establish my conclusion, if it exists) a MARS civilization any time soon ain't gonna happen. It's similar to the Trump Impeachment.

Yup, the lack of atmosphere and radiation challenges alone mean Mars ain't gonna happen at any decent scale, let alone soon.

As for the population predictions, I contend that they're absolute BS. As nations become more-prosperous, procreation rates plummet, and for a number of obvious reasons. The only real growth we've been seeing for a while now has been in 3rd-world and developing countries, and in "certain" ethnic sectors such as a well-known religion.

If we ignore the latter's replacement rates of 8+, most developed countries are now looking at around 1.8 or 1.9 (negative growth 'cause that's below 2, the 1-for-1 replacement requirement), which is one reason why they rely so much on immigration to help maintain economic-growth rates.

Back