antifa

Giga.Blast":3qvvzuwl said:
WOW!!! Now I'm hearing some crap ... No WTF way are the little ants touching DOH! The little ants touch DOH and they'll get a good dose of some Giga.Blast brandishing custom Ivory grip style on Nickle Pearling.
It's not just DOH, as you probably know, GB.

Fawlty Towers "The Germans" episode, Little Britain, Gone with the Wind and a bunch of other stuff has been removed from various streamers in the past week.

Even at least 3 of Chris Lilly's hilarious series are under the hammer Down Under. The MSM, including the left-leaning national broadcaster that in fact helped fund most or all of his work, fell over themselves with each new release of his, having nothing but high praise for his comic genius.

Now... hypocrisy finds its true expression in their actions as they swarm to vilify the works. :doh:

Monkey Man":18n7yh7s said:
Giga.Blast":18n7yh7s said:
WOW!!! Now I'm hearing some crap ... No WTF way are the little ants touching DOH! The little ants touch DOH and they'll get a good dose of some Giga.Blast brandishing custom Ivory grip style on Nickle Pearling.
It's not just DOH, as you probably know, GB.

Fawlty Towers "The Germans" episode, Little Britain, Gone with the Wind and a bunch of other stuff has been removed from various streamers in the past week.

Even at least 3 of Chris Lilly's hilarious series are under the hammer Down Under. The MSM, including the left-leaning national broadcaster that in fact helped fund most or all of his work, fell over themselves with each new release of his, having nothing but high praise for his comic genius.

Now... hypocrisy finds its true expression in their actions as they swarm to vilify the works. :doh:
Yah yah yah...preaching to the quire my good Aussie friend. Gone With The Freaking Wind NOT-WTF!!! I say let's get these bastards and shove um' all where the sun don't shine!!! WHAT!!

It appears with this clear and present danger that I might go cannibal-istic on these little residue ants. As my old school good rock n roll buddy Ted Nugent once told me years ago at a Hollywood gig, "David, as a bowman, I would never kill a Critter I wouldn't eat..." ;)

What the Hell. Let's go all the way. Whaddya what's say you people? Let's blast the crap out of it. :LOL: :LOL:

Attachments

• What the Hell.jpg
    What the Hell.jpg
    421.6 KB · Views: 1,616
Thanksgiving is coming down next. Then Christmas. Presidents day. All holidays. All celebrations....until it's just a mulatto mush of nothingness and complete nihilism

Chicago July 4th. 67 shot 13 shot dead. Why isn't this reported on CM&Ms? Thank you peaceful protestitutes. I suppose terrorism is the instrument of social hygiene. :no:

Metalhex":15el3ofh said:
Thanksgiving is coming down next. Then Christmas. Presidents day. All holidays. All celebrations....until it's just a mulatto mush of nothingness and complete nihilism
Worse than when Jimmy Carter was in office. Worse than any point that I can remember, except for maybe 1969. That was a fucked-up year! The left tried kicking this race war bullshit into gear back then too, but Nixon's FBI didn't fuck around. On the other hand, 1969 was a great year for muscle cars!

Yee-Ha! :LOL: :LOL:

Back