MASKS - Maybe old news by today's standards, but I relevant.

Giga.Blast

Banned
I tried to avoid the CM&Ms and MSNB-HEEHAWs.

Sorry you menacing liberal fucking retarded invalid homophobic narcist delusional racist IDIOTS! :)

I’ve been trying to reasonably discuss this fact with people I know but the sheeple state is so deep they absolutely think anything over their faces makes them safe. My personal opinion is that it’s going to give people a false sense of confidence. My pansy ass local government just made them mandatory so I guess if I want get food or beer I have give in to the fear mongers.

I’ll tend to look at real life examples, not deodorant cans. Japan is very crowded, has a disproportionately high number of seniors, has the largest city in the world, yet 164th in cases and 124th in deaths. They’ve been doing this forever. If they don’t help, why do surgeons wear them? C’mon man deodorant?

scottosan":n1y3crzm said:
I’ll tend to look at real life examples, not deodorant cans. Japan is very crowded, has a disproportionately high number of seniors, has the largest city in the world, yet 164th in cases and 124th in deaths. They’ve been doing this forever. If they don’t help, why do surgeons wear them? C’mon man deodorant?
I think the notion of doing things like wearing masks so you don't unintentionally infect others is pretty foreign to most westerners but that very notion is common/widespread in the east. At least it appears that way to this westerner.

scottosan":1frmxx9o said:
... If they don’t help, why do surgeons wear them? C’mon man deodorant?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Back