If Black Lives Matter

Picasso":vxjlfpfc said:
These renew every four years.

4046002813_95a66e2f03_b.jpg
Sad but true.

:bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

Giga.Blast":syosycso said:
WGAF":syosycso said:
Giga.Blast":syosycso said:
Monkey Man":syosycso said:
Well, there's that too. :LOL: :LOL:
Hey buddy, I was in store for insight from my apprentice ;)

You rang my bell and now I'm good. :thumbsup: :)
Snake Plissken as your avatar, why?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Dude, you are so fucking dumb it is beyond silly.

HELLO mother fucker HELLO!!! :)

You obviously are STILL stuck on the damn avocado truck in Amsterdam south of Ensenada, Baja California.

Try to have some damn fun and stop fucking taking everything around here like it's GOSPEL. We are here to mess around and tolerate whatever the fucking banter you may run into and take it LIKE A MAN.

WTF - Mizz Maynard Thompson.

Switch the GIANT Romer into 10-speed baby...

If these maggots wander into our military town (San Diego) with this shit. STOP! I'm not even gonna post what I will do, and you folks know what kinda real firepower's in my liberty batboy.

The (NRA) more, or less states: There exist a law, not written down anywhere, but inborn in our hearts. A law which has come to us not from theory, but from practice that comes from natural intuition. If ANY LIFE is in danger by violence or plots or armed thugs or enemies, then every method of protecting ANY LIFE is morally right and I'm ready-stacked brothers and sisters.

AMEN!

Is that a fuckn nigga midget/dwarf :LOL: :LOL:

Defund police? Hell they are all going to quit. Then its going to be a free for all, wild wild west. I will pop a cap in the mfers head so fast he want even know he was a wanna be gangster.

panhead":2z3nevur said:
Is that a fuckn nigga midget/dwarf :LOL: :LOL:
Sincerely, I was a little stoned at the time and I might have exaggerated my ideology about commercial wrestling.

Antifa -- though isn't this Biden's semi-existential dogma within "idea" of hitting me over the head with a bat good for discussion at the next 6-arm dumpster dive???

Now with all the initial political based dust has settled down respectively.

My assessment is it's a sad day in America when the only identifying "factor" that the African American community has to hang its hat on is the color BLACK.

Why do blacks who hate that word call each other that word? Pretty stupid.
Truly I believe it's a way of affirming that they are always different which I see no issue with as long as you don't start throwing rocks at cops and burning down your own peoples local businesses.

Similarly, Larry Elder stated on his radio show yesterday that a black man is 8 times more likely to be murderer than a white man and 8 times more likely to be murdered by a black man. I don't doubt this - just take Chicago for example.

So by your logic...

White people kill white people.

Therefore, white lives do not matter.

By your logic, I'd suggest you lube up your fucking fat mouth and get ready to suck down some sweet cock from your fat pig brother from WHO THE FUCK KNOW OTHER MOTHER KNOWS MOTHER FUCKER...

800px-Michael_Eric_Dyson_at_Martin_Luther_King%2C_Jr._Memorial_4_April_2012_crop.jpg

:cool:

Back