coronavirus

JackBootedThug

MURDERATOR
i swear to God I think it's a test run to see how much of our personal freedoms they can take before we do anything about it. and how can the chicoms deliberately release this all over the world and almost no repercussions have taken place? every death from that is a war crime. but hey....european virus, i guess it's deadlier....just ask cuomo. he drew a picture. fucking clownworld.

Ya god damn right it is. This is a fuckn hoax. In the US alone someone dies every 12 seconds. 5 a minute/ 300 an hr do that x 24 x 365. This does not include car wrecks or crime. This stuff was not talked about in previous years. They have hyped this like a rock band. The powers at be were in on this for sure. What troubles me is I think all up top officials know whats going on with this shit and they are playing this game to the hilt.

JackBootedThug":11r5zu7z said:
i swear to God I think it's a test run to see how much of our personal freedoms they can take before we do anything about it. and how can the chicoms deliberately release this all over the world and almost no repercussions have taken place? every death from that is a war crime. but hey....european virus, i guess it's deadlier....just ask cuomo. he drew a picture. fucking clownworld.

7 Months into this Pandemic and no one within the CDC, NIH hasn't even released their own genomic study on this virus.... albeit they are given billions of dollars to do so and protect us. Even if this is just a Bioweapon that leaked it violates the Antiterrorism Bioweapons act of 1989.

Look up Event 201 where the Gates Foundation was wargaming a worldwide pandemic in the fall of 2019. Coincidence????? You be the judge....

Here's the Rockefeller Foundation's wargame from 2010..... you almost have to start questioning our governments response to this whole virus????????????????? Is the USA that incompetent?

This guy called it back in January..... He wrote the law that outlaws all experimenting of this type.

This guy is really enjoying all this... He cant stop himself from smiling. He said the US has a problem with "FREEDOM" and that's why we are struggling with this virus.....

I had 2 procedures today. scoped on both ends. Monday I was required to get a corona test. no exposure.....no symptoms. how much did they charge bcbs? God help you if you have an elderly family member or God forbid a child in the hospital. Family not allowed inside. They ran over 3 hours late on my tests. My wife had a meltdown. I guess she actually likes me. She was in a full blown panic when they called to pick me up. nevermind that the doctor was supposed to call after my procedures and speak with her. Their excuse was they did not have a phone number. Lie.....We gave them her number at least 5 times this morning. Hopefully I'm done until this pandemic is over with. Same for you guys.....good health to you and yours!!!

JackBootedThug":1hdxthsa said:
I had 2 procedures today. scoped on both ends. Monday I was required to get a corona test. no exposure.....no symptoms. how much did they charge bcbs? God help you if you have an elderly family member or God forbid a child in the hospital. Family not allowed inside. They ran over 3 hours late on my tests. My wife had a meltdown. I guess she actually likes me. She was in a full blown panic when they called to pick me up. nevermind that the doctor was supposed to call after my procedures and speak with her. Their excuse was they did not have a phone number. Lie.....We gave them her number at least 5 times this morning. Hopefully I'm done until this pandemic is over with. Same for you guys.....good health to you and yours!!!

Medical facilities are incompetent no matter what anybody says. They've ALWAYS been incompetent. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

WGAF":3d7yvttl said:
Medical facilities are incompetent no matter what anybody says. They've ALWAYS been incompetent. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

You ain't kidding. A friend of mine's Mom fell and was taken to a hospital. Oh nothing really wrong old injury acting up, is what they said. Stays 4 days in that hospital gets moved to a rehab. 1 day in rehab brought to a different hospital and was diagnosed with broken hip.
Xray showed hip bone freshly broken and pointing sideways. Doctor says, cannot operate due her deteriorated condition (She has cancer as well) and 2 days later, she passes from organ failure. What is fucked up is her cancer started to positively react to chemo treatments but being in that 1st hospital and rehab for a week just killed her in my opinion. If she was taken to the 2nd hospital the 1st time she may still be with us.

Sad.. Some doctors do not give a shit at all!

Sitedrifter":2mueav8f said:
WGAF":2mueav8f said:

You ain't kidding. A friend of mine's Mom fell and was taken to a hospital. Oh nothing really wrong old injury acting up, is what they said. Stays 4 days in that hospital gets moved to a rehab. 1 day in rehab brought to a different hospital and was diagnosed with broken hip.
Xray showed hip bone freshly broken and pointing sideways. Doctor says, cannot operate due her deteriorated condition (She has cancer as well) and 2 days later, she passes from organ failure. What is fucked up is her cancer started to positively react to chemo treatments but being in that 1st hospital and rehab for a week just killed her in my opinion. If she was taken to the 2nd hospital the 1st time she may still be with us.

I think one of the problems is, nurses don't know what they are talking about, yet they are the ones most available to speak with the family. The family wants answers and the nurses tell them anything to pacify them. The Dr's are spread thin, and are not around except once a day, or every few days for 5 mins at most.

To comment on your friends mother, I'm not sure how old she was, but My wife used to work in retirement living facilities. A lot of these places had an assisted living floor. We'll long story short, a fall almost always lead to them going to the assisted floor for rehab, and many times they would die there in less than six months. These places my wife worked are top tier facility's, these are rich retirees. They got the best care money could buy.

These folks are frail, and a fall is devastating.

CNutz":sxt6osyc said:
Sitedrifter":sxt6osyc said:
WGAF":sxt6osyc said:

I think one of the problems is, nurses don't know what they are talking about, yet they are the ones most available to speak with the family. The family wants answers and the nurses tell them anything to pacify them. The Dr's are spread thin, and are not around except once a day, or every few days for 5 mins at most.

To comment on your friends mother, I'm not sure how old she was, but My wife used to work in retirement living facilities. A lot of these places had an assisted living floor. We'll long story short, a fall almost always lead to them going to the assisted floor for rehab, and many times they would die there in less than six months. These places my wife worked are top tier facility's, these are rich retirees. They got the best care money could buy.

These folks are frail, and a fall is devastating.

She was 72 which is not THAT old but I do agree when someone over 70 falls, the chance of a recovery without complications is slim.

A cricketer chick (aspiring to be a professional) I heard interviewed fractured her thumb at practice, so went to hospital to have it cast.

They forgot to remove the "tourniquet" rubber band before covering it with plaster. As you might imagine the pain got progressively-worse instead of better during the ensuing weeks.

She lost her thumb, of course, but not her life, thank God.

Krull":2ran84za said:
Is that why the majority of deaths from covid-19 are from Nursing Homes? :student:
It's wildly suggested that it's some sort of pulmonary failure.

WGAF":2ran84za said:
Giga.Blast":2ran84za said:
I don't expect the mortality of this virus (flu) progressing anywhere or even possibly close to the ~7,755 "erased" each day in the simple default pool of American statistical entropy. :D

https://www.indexmundi.com/clocks/indic ... ted-states
That's because the so called experts were clueless and lying ANY TIME they had a chance to 'mouth off' in front of a camera.
FOR PETE SAKES!!! IS EVERYBODY HERE OKAY?

I was looking for a clever member to make the observation - DONNIE TRUMP HOAX

Giga.Blast":2j636mvg said:
WGAF":2j636mvg said:
Giga.Blast":2j636mvg said:
I don't expect the mortality of this virus (flu) progressing anywhere or even possibly close to the ~7,755 "erased" each day in the simple default pool of American statistical entropy. :D

That's because the so called experts were clueless and lying ANY TIME they had a chance to 'mouth off' in front of a camera.

What are you a swirl?

Sitedrifter":3d6ht3py said:
Giga.Blast":3d6ht3py said:
WGAF":3d6ht3py said:
Giga.Blast":3d6ht3py said:

What are you a swirl?
Man WTF are you? What? Without any type of "emotion tic" I got no clue WTF you ARE talking about. :)

Giga.Blast":rfft8lwu said:
Krull":rfft8lwu said:
Is that why the majority of deaths from covid-19 are from Nursing Homes? :student:
It's wildly suggested that it's some sort of pulmonary failure.

WGAF":rfft8lwu said:
Giga.Blast":rfft8lwu said:

Carry on, as usual............................................

WGAF":ah9ne6iu said:
Carry on, as usual............................................
COOL INERT COWBOY! :D

So, all the folks out there I wish it would rain. Yes baby, down on me. But, if yawl gonna get some Novell NetWare rain, I pray for yawl don't suck in a huge VIRAL LOAD. :thumbsdown:

No sirree.

panhead":1jkg687n said:
Ya god damn right it is. This is a fuckn hoax. In the US alone someone dies every 12 seconds. 5 a minute/ 300 an hr do that x 24 x 365. This does not include car wrecks or crime. This stuff was not talked about in previous years. They have hyped this like a rock band. The powers at be were in on this for sure. What troubles me is I think all up top officials know whats going on with this shit and they are playing this game to the hilt.
COVID-19 is the implementation of the Green New Deal under an alternate title. A dystopian shade of green... don't ya think?

stanz":1ksozmo1 said:
panhead":1ksozmo1 said:
COVID-19 is the implementation of the Green New Deal under an alternate title. A dystopian shade of green... don't ya think?
It certainly has me wondering. :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup:

Back