KISS FANS...

BRENTrocks

So I was taking my daughter to the Orthodontist today. His office is peppered with tons of Rock n Roll memorabilia!!! The Doctor and I were talking after my daughters exam and we got to talking about KISS.

He went on to tell me he had seen them in 74 ON THR HOTTER THAN HELL TOUR!!! Then he says he snuck a camera in!! He had the negatives digitized and offered to email them to me for my Wall of KISSTORY!!!

They are a great addition to my KISS collection!!!

75-04-17 Burlington, Iowa, Memorial Auditorium, Jay Bowman (14) by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

75-04-17 Burlington, Iowa, Memorial Auditorium, Jay Bowman (18) by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

75-04-17 Burlington, Iowa, Memorial Auditorium, Jay Bowman (23) by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

75-04-17 Burlington, Iowa, Memorial Auditorium, Jay Bowman (25) by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

75-04-17 Burlington, Iowa, Memorial Auditorium, Jay Bowman (28) by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

75-04-17 Burlington, Iowa, Memorial Auditorium, Jay Bowman (29) by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

75-04-17 Burlington, Iowa, Memorial Auditorium, Jay Bowman (32) by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

75-07-20 Davenport, Iowa, RKO Orpheum Theatre, Jay Bowman (2) by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

75-07-20 Davenport, Iowa, RKO Orpheum Theatre, Jay Bowman (4) by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

75-07-20 Davenport, Iowa, RKO Orpheum Theatre, Jay Bowman (6) by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_4096 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_4094 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

Wow ! Super cool ! Ace is my first guitar hero, still listen to the old stuff all the time. Enjoy !

paulyc":10l6gwy6 said:
Wow ! Super cool ! Ace is my first guitar hero, still listen to the old stuff all the time. Enjoy !

me too!!! I remember dressing up as them on halloween. Even had the lunch box. coming home from school and rockin double platinum live on the 8 track. :rock:

JackBootedThug":1rav7tik said:
paulyc":1rav7tik said:

me too!!! I remember dressing up as them on halloween. Even had the lunch box. coming home from school and rockin double platinum live on the 8 track. :rock:
Alive II was the first album I ever bought with my own money. I listened to that damn thing over and over, staring at the fold out LP art inside. That stage and all the pyro, and Ace’s Les Pauls with three cream DiMarzios, man still not much cooler !

Back