Engl Techs - Martin + Uwe = Great

Pain

I just wanted to say that after a few crappy power tubes giving me and a local tech trouble a couple different times the techs at Engl have been great. Martin diagnosed and had a solution after the very first email with just basic trouble shooting steps I gave him. The local tech here charged me and the amp came home the same, Martin fixed it for free in one email.

Both guys generally get back to me within a normal day (Usa vs Germany time zones) and have something valuable to say. I'm glad because selling this Invader 2 isn't an option I want to ponder because it's so killer.

Thanks to everyone at Engl, keep up the great work and I'm looking forwards to owning the Savage MK2, so many options with a killer tone at a super fair price, the best.

If curious, I was getting crackling with the master volume off (crackled all the time but this was the way to confirm). After swapping out the Engl stock power tubes it was great, 6 weeks later it's back and amp showed tube 4 (4 blinks). Did the paired tube test (Eurotubes helped in that one) in sockets 2-3 and it was a tube AGAIN!!

When I had a few Engls, I emailed them a few times and Martin was always fairly responsive with decent advice. Glad ya go it figured out!

Back