Parallel Wiring A 2-12" Speaker Cabinet

I am having to change the wiring on my stock 2-12" EVH cabinet from stock wiring og Series and I need to make it Parallel wiring..I have plenty of diagrams and have sometime in the past done a 2-12" cabinet in Parallel wiring but now I am stumped on something,so here goes..

In the many diagrams I have drawn up,looked at on Google images I see both speakers +Positive wires go straight to the input jacks positive/Tip lug.

Then both speakers - Negative wires go straight to the input jacks negative/Sleeve lug,and thats it..but I don't see any wire(s) going from speaker to speaker.

Where my problem(s) is how do you run 2 wires to the input jack,say the + Positive wires ?

I have seen single input jacks have 2 wires soldered to each lug on a Mono jack and wondering if I have to do that ? I hope not but I can do it if necessary.

I am thinking that instead of running both wires directly to the input jack that 1 of the 2 wires can go from the one of the speakers + positive lug across to the other speakers + positive lug..and then the same for the - negative side,1 wire going across from 1 speakers - negative lug to the other speakers - negative lug,and then keeping 1+1 single wire going to the input jacks lugs, is this okay or how does it wire up ? I only have 1 input jack in the back panel of the speaker cabinet and don't intend to cut into it to add another jack if thats what is needed,I shouldn't have to.

I have a new to me amp head coming here to me tomorrow morning and it only has 4 & 8 ohms speaker jacks,and stock the EVH is 2-8 ohm Celestion 35th anniversary speakers wired in series for 16 ohms..I have done the parallel wiring before but I just can't remember how I did it,it always worked fine but I would rather ask the experts here first before screwing up the tube amp head..

Any info greatly appreciated !

An update,I just went ahead and wired 1 input jack with 2 wires coming off each input jack lug and just wired it like many pictures show,and then wired it up parallel..it works perfect .

Back