Replacing Control pane on amp

ClintN667

I was hoping to change the control panel or faceplate on my amp head cause I was wanting to change my headshell to more of a plexi style black with gold piping. Currently my amps have a white faceplate with black chicken head knobs and a black faceplate with checken head knobs.

Is this difficult to do? If it's not can you recommend somewhere to get replacements from?

If you have a well-known amp model (M or F), then you could probably purchase panels from one of the usual vendors, like MojoTone. If your amp is not M or F, then you'll need a graphics file with the exact spacing of your controls for cut out and graphics. And then send that to someone who makes custom panels. Here are some that are on the way to me at the moment:

gUkQDVam.jpg

Thanks! I was wanting to swap out headshells on my Splawn Quick Rod but I believe I'm going to leave the faceplate the same after someone sent me of an example of the headshell I want with the same face I have.

If you change your mind, I make custom faceplates. I'd need to measure and draw the original plate. If you don't have art, I can design it with your input. Let me know. Here's one on a 5150 I redid.

JnnrFcH.jpg[img]

Back