Smallest, Most Powerful Cabinet & Amp?

Dispatch

Who makes the smallest, most powerful Bass cabinet and amp for practicing indoors, studio recording and for stage performance? :confused:

The orange terror bass 1000 is a beast and sounds great (like an orange). Tube preamp with a class D SS output section. It's a smidge bigger than a lunchbox head.
Discontinued, but they can still be had used for a decent price. For all tube stuff, I just had a peavey vb-3 that was ridiculous. 300 watts, (8 x el34s) it's bigger, but only weighs 35 pounds. Waaayy lighter than an svt and same amount of juice with more features. Once I got it working, it sounded awesome. Expensive tho.

I had a Fender 75 black face. I dropped a EV 12L in it. I took it out to a few auditions with "Rock" bands where everyone had at least 1 - 4X12 can and a 50-100 watt head.
Although most were cool about it, I'd hear some of them snicker as I set that lil puppy on the floor and then try to drown me out.
By the end of the song they'd be begging me to turn it down. It had a high\Low power switch so it really did do it all.
Baddest lil combo amp I ever owned.

Back