Mesa Boogie Mark IIA mods

Try "The Boogie Board", the guys over there know about this. MESA did modify Mk2A's to C+ back in the day but no longer can. I'm sure a few parts will get you where you want to go.
This forum, RT, has many pedal users, to which I say, "buy a boogie!!"

Thanks Markedman, I have a Mark III blue stripe, JP2C, and a triple rec, I’m on the boogie board also so I’ll try over there, I used the search function for Mark IIA over there and all I got was Mark III results...not sure what that’s about. I can’t believe a third party hasn’t made 50 or 100 circuit boards to turn all those Mark II As and Bs to C, C+ or C++ yet. Seems like a no brainer for someone with tube amp and/or electronic experience.

Markedman":3jbyurpc said:
Try "The Boogie Board", the guys over there know about this. MESA did modify Mk2A's to C+ back in the day but no longer can. I'm sure a few parts will get you where you want to go.
This forum, RT, has many pedal users, to which I say, "buy a boogie!!"
Yup. Many pedal users. And, after I boost my C+ Coliseum, it sounds even better than before. Yes, I even boosted my last C++, an HRG. Sounded best with a boost.
Boosting for most guys has nothing to do with gain, more to do with feel and response.
Boost that Bitch!
:rock:

Back