Help on putting an amp back...

hopkinWFG

Dear amp builders and enthusiaist... its been far too long since i took out the pcb board from my VHT pittbull classic 100... i admit i did a poor labelling job on the wires and after so many months few of the labels have dropped off...

I took a while to getta response from Fryette but the are unable to help on the schemetics cause Mr Steven Fryette dont keep them anymore... these classic 100 being predecessor to the CLX...

I am missing the few wires label on my full/half power and off on the standby switch...

Not long ago i came on youtube watching a video on how to do a simple yet efficient device to safe guard ya amp while troubleshooting preventing ya amp from getting fried...

I was wondering if this video here: https://youtu.be/wRFRwOnLsZI

Perhaps many would have known but is this really safe from protecting my amp being fried especially for my case of trial and error of fixing these few wires for the right soldering pads to my PCB ?

I guess this lamp current limiter will absorp 250watts of power before hitting the amp if i did connect it wrongly with the lamp lited up so i could find my possibilities of trials for the three wires to be soldered correctly.....

Back