Marshall JVM 410h Help

EightmanVT

Does anyone still play these? I took about a decade off of from the guitar and while I've come up to speed on a lot of the new stuff - I'm sure there's a ton I've missed. My question here is about my 410H. Since I just traded off my Friedman BE50D on an impulse trade I'm blowing the dust off this thing. The problem I'm having is CH3 won't save settings for some reason. All the other channels seem to operate normally - but if i use the footswitch to change from Ch3 elsewhere and come back - the settings are different. The FX Loop wont stay engaged and the Channel setting won't be the same. However, if I make the channel change using the front panel buttons they will. All other channels seem to operate normally - using the FS - just channel 3 has this issue? Any thoughts? Something simple I'm missing??

Have you taken a look at the manual? As silly as it sounds, I have fixed a lot of little things by doing that. I have not owned a JVM,and don't have a ton of experience with them, but it's a good place to start.

Good luck! ?

Yeah. I read it - back when I got it - admittedly not recently. I played this amp very little because at the time I had an XTC101b that was my go to. Still has the front panel instruction sticker that it comes with . I'll glance at it though - probably should have first - it's just that every other channel and switch seems to behave appropriately. Let me go look and I will feel pretty embarassed if it's in there.

Back