evh LBXII help

splatter

So i was playing the LBX at church the other day and all of a sudden "no sound". I checked to make sure It was indeed the amp by plugging a known good cord straight into the amp and sure enough still no sound . So I figure its probably a tube, I take the amp home and plug it up and it works , I left it on for a good 1.5 hours and it never quit .
So, I'm pretty sure it wasn't a tube. I'm wondering now if maybe it was the cord going from my head to the cab. However when the amp wasn't working I could hear a hum coming from the cab so I know there was at least some connection there.
Seems to me if there was any connection from the head to the cab it would pass the guitar signal. It could also be a blown speaker but I highly doubt it because I have never played at a loud volume through that cab.The cab and cord are still at church so I can't check them till sunday. Thoughts?

misterspockyall":5p4mpneb said:
What did it end up being? (I say it’s good record keeping but really I just love a good story)

some how the return side from the FX8 got pulled out, DOH!!!

splatter":33x92xfe said:
misterspockyall":33x92xfe said:
What did it end up being? (I say it’s good record keeping but really I just love a good story)

some how the return side from the FX8 got pulled out, DOH!!!
:LOL: :LOL: I hate when that happens

Back