Ceriatone without transformer

ClintN667

I have a 2204 from Ceriatone on the way minus the transformers. How difficult is it to wire them in last? On the builds I've done I've mounted them and wired them pretty early on in the build. I may have my tech drop them in so I dont screw it up.

ClintN667":107ynyjd said:
I have a 2204 from Ceriatone on the way minus the transformers. How difficult is it to wire them in last? On the builds I've done I've mounted them and wired them pretty early on in the build. I may have my tech drop them in so I dont screw it up.
Should be paint by number since Nik had layouts for everything. What transformers are you using?

I got classictone transformers but I had Nik adjust the chassis to accommodate them. It looks like everything will be pretty easy to get to based on the layout. I was just hoping I can do it without having to undo anything that Nik's crew did.

I just got it last week but I've been working on a V2 Caldera kit so I havent gotten around to installing them yet. I did verify that Nik got the placement of the holes right but thats about it. The build itself looks fantastic and the places where the transformers make connections with the work Nik's guys did were left unsoldered and easy to work with which was my main concern.

Back