KEMPER MINI BOX, this is possible?

maxxstock

Hi guys!

I am new to this forum, in short I want to tell you my story ...

For the last 15 years I have been playing exclusively with tube amplifiers, and any attempts to switch to digital devices have been unsuccessful.

However, as time goes on, we are not getting younger, I thought about how to reduce the weight of my rig, and my eyes turned back to digital equipment ...

I tried Fractal AX8. I really liked the FX block and features, but the amplifiers sounded not convincing and lifeless. My experience with Line 6 Helix was the same.

I am fully convinced that KEMPER is the best digital copy of the sound of tube amplifiers existing in the world today. However, the FX unit is not so good compared to Fractal Audio.

With my tube amps as an FX unit, I use my Fractal FX8 II. This is a great, reliable and very functional device.

The appearance of Kemper STAGE really inspired me, but I really like my FX8 II, and I would like to get a device that could work together with my FRACTAL.

Can I discuss my fantasies about the new device from KEMPER?

I called it KEMPER MINI BOX.

This device should not have FX effects inside (except for the gate, equalizer, etc.). It should load, edit and play amplifier profiles (cannot create profiles like his older brothers, but only play them).

It should have a stereo loop of effects on board and headphone output.

It should work both with the REMOTE controller, any standard MIDI controller, and with my Fractal FX8 (4CM).

He should also be able to load and edit the impulses of my own cabinets. At the same time, its dimensions should not significantly exceed the dimensions of, say, Two Notes TORPEDO CAB (5 ″ x 7 ″) or MOOER Preamp Live (5.1 ″ x 9.1 ″), and the price should not exceed 500-600 euros.

Do you think this is possible in principle?

Attachments

• GVWmU5zS6rPtsS457rn76K-970-801.jpg
    GVWmU5zS6rPtsS457rn76K-970-801.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 392
not going to happen
What you describe wanting is still 90% of the Kemper. Taking fx away does not decrease the price point the way you hope.
Not my opinion, this is what Kemper himself has stated many times in the past.

The need to use other fx devices was true years ago, but recent software updates on Kemper have made the delays & reverbs amazing. I did have an fx8 and loved that too, so I get it. But Kemper stands on its own really well.

crankyrayhanky":d59by1cl said:
not going to happen
What you describe wanting is still 90% of the Kemper. Taking fx away does not decrease the price point the way you hope.
Not my opinion, this is what Kemper himself has stated many times in the past.

The need to use other fx devices was true years ago, but recent software updates on Kemper have made the delays & reverbs amazing. I did have an fx8 and loved that too, so I get it. But Kemper stands on its own really well.

Thanks!

Back