RedB4Black’s Great Transactions List

Couple more great transactions...

hthomas - bought a pair of Scumback M75s :thumbsup:

another great transaction with warhead78 - bought a pair of Scumback M75s :thumbsup:

another great transaction with texmarkmusic - he bought my unloaded Scumback 412. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

A few good transactions over at TGP...

BluesHarp - I bought his Strymon Brigadier
Marc Duchesne - I sold him my Steven Slate Drums EX software
your name here - I sold him my Strymon Timeline

From Rig-Talk...

CoryOB - I sold him my Paul Cochrane Timmy v2

:rock:

Couple more great deals....

:thumbsup: On TGP - I bought an Eventide Modfactor from Reason :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: On Birds & Moons - I sold my PRS Standard 22 to s.fitzsimmons :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: blake480 on TGP - bought my Strymon El Capistan :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Great transaction with danyeo - I bought his TC Electronic Hall of Fame Reverb :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Great transaction with minorseventh on TGP - I bought his Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Great deal with Skrapmetal - he bought my Peavey 6505+ :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Great deal with analogic on TGP - he bought my Eventide Space :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Great deal with headstockache on TGP - I bought his TC Electronic G Major 2 :thumbsup:

Few more recent deals:

:thumbsup: Another great transaction with roodboy - I bought his Suhr Alrich pick up :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Another great transaction with Braciola - I bought his Suhr Koko Boost :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Great transaction with boogieongtr on TGP - I bought his TC Electronic Corona Chorus. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Great transaction with vsichapmanj on TGP - He bought my Eventide Timefactor :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: More great pickups from Wade at Motor City Pickups - super fast turn-around time from order date. :thumbsup:

Few more recent deals

:thumbsup: Great transaction with tapeworm on TGP - he bought my Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Great transaction with rlord1974 - he bought my Xotic BB Preamp MB :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Great transaction with El Mariachi - I bought his ESP M-I :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Great transaction with apophis - he bought my ESP M-1 :LOL: :LOL:

:thumbsup: Great transaction with davyped - I bought his Mesa Boogie Roadster :thumbsup:

...also had a transaction with Dawnofadreamx97 a few months back that I forgot to list. He bought my Suhr Aldrich pickup. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Great transaction with Drkorey - he bought my Mesa Roadster :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Great transaction with dyer_maker on TGP - he bought my Neunaber Chroma Chorus and TC Electronic Hall of Fame Reverb :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Great transaction with DaveP - he bought my TC Electronic Flashback Delay and Neunaber WET Reverb :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Great transaction with guitarpreston - he bought my Sonic Research Turbo Tuner :thumbsup:

Back