Kirk Hammett's New Randall amp at Fillmore

Hey Guys,
I'll address this later today as I got the ok to do so.

It's all good and very exciting stuff. :rock:
Cheers,
Mike

FortinAmps":37ulnk0c said:
Hey Guys,

Cheers,
Mike
You deserve this bigtime and If anyone knew just how many hours you have been putting in, I think that they would crap themselves :D .

I have to thank you for always taking the time out to help me even though your time has been REALLY limited. I can't thank you enough brother and I owe ya ;) !

Good times ahead ;) :rock: :rock:

locoed":1nze0sqk said:
James said Fortin sent them some amps.

Nope. Much more personal than that.

Gainfreak":1nze0sqk said:
FortinAmps":1nze0sqk said:
Hey Guys,

Cheers,
Mike
You deserve this bigtime and If anyone knew just how many hours you have been putting in, I think that they would crap themselves :D .

I have to thank you for always taking the time out to help me even though your time has been REALLY limited. I can't thank you enough brother and I owe ya ;) !

+1, Exactly how I feel. Mike deserves this in a major way. A true original amp designer, not rebuilding the same old crap. I wish him all the success in the world...as long as he'll still return my calls!! :LOL: :LOL: :rock:

The Fortin amps are really interesting me, unfortunately they're almost impossible to find in Europe, I wish I could try one sometimes. A big thing seems to be happening there and despite my bad joke a few posts before, I really hope it will help Fortin to develop and grow.

mrkmas":29pf68lu said:
Randall modded fortin?
I don't think it would work like that... More the other way around, IMHO.

This is another case of endorsement marketing over fact and reality. Again, reminds me of that guy on stage with a whack of Marshall stack fakes, yet he's using an Engl.

Sad, as I bet the Fortin blows the doors off the Randall, and Mike could use the press :thumbsup:

Uh-oh, the next person that talks shit about Kirk is getting raked over the coals by the Fortin squad :LOL: :LOL: :rock: I can see an instant turnaround in his RT cred.

All joking aside, if it's something big than congrats to Mike :rock: It's nice to see good things happen to good people.

killertone":zc976yjh said:
locoed":zc976yjh said:

Gainfreak":zc976yjh said:
FortinAmps":zc976yjh said:
Hey Guys,

Cheers,
Mike

+1, Exactly how I feel. Mike deserves this in a major way. A true original amp designer, not rebuilding the same old crap. I wish him all the success in the world...as long as he'll still return my calls!! :LOL: :LOL: :rock:

Agreed, been tough lately discussing stuff when I knew the reasons why things were not happening on one side. I felt bad calling sometimes because I knew he was wide open trying to seal deals.

True original amp designer is the reason Mike is going where he is going :thumbsup:

Ease up everyone. Mike will tell you what is actually going on. It has nothing to do with mod work, I assure you.

And Motorpud, I still think KH's playing these days is lame, but at least his tone is going to be better. :rock:

killertone":2l2xhowo said:
locoed":2l2xhowo said:

Gainfreak":2l2xhowo said:
FortinAmps":2l2xhowo said:
Hey Guys,

Cheers,
Mike

Couldn't agree more with you all. They don't come any better to work with imo and his amps are top of the food chain for me. All the best dude! :rock:

Yea new sig amps from both jamez and kirk released under randall so i have been told. Should be quite interesting

Back