Announcement: Fortin – Randall – Metallica & more

yngzaklynch":39bp0vbq said:
The thought of an all tube Lynch/Fortin colaboration.... ooooooooooohhhhhhh yes!!! Maybe in the future???

Mike does not need Lynch for that type of project and hope Mike stays well away from Lynch.............................

Digital Jams":1zir8mdd said:
yngzaklynch":1zir8mdd said:
The thought of an all tube Lynch/Fortin colaboration.... ooooooooooohhhhhhh yes!!! Maybe in the future???

Mike does not need Lynch for that type of project and hope Mike stays well away from Lynch.............................

Scott I understand exactly what you meen. Seems no matter what George uses today he'll use something else tomorrow. What I'm getting at is that George has gotten some great tone over the years. If he would lend his ears to Mike I think they could come up with something truely special. Just my 2 cents.

Jim

I hear you Jim, Lynch was huge for me in the day and still maintain his first Lynch Mob tone was the standard in tone back in those days. It hurts to see some of his performances today after watching him just dominate for years.

I just do not think George is interested in his past tones going by what he has been doing :no:

Digital Jams":2zc3zbdo said:
I hear you Jim, Lynch was huge for me in the day and still maintain his first Lynch Mob tone was the standard in tone back in those days. It hurts to see some of his performances today after watching him just dominate for years.

I just do not think George is interested in his past tones going by what he has been doing :no:
Just my 2 cents in this thread regarding Lynch et al... Fortin to me is an amp with tomorrow's tones - much like my beloved Diezels are. Fortin's advanced - he's got some crazy good stuff in there that's just seering hot and modern. Why worry about the has-beens of rock icon history? They can always go back to the very gear that got them that tone to start with :dunno: Fortin is advancing ahead - and with that comes new styles, new players and new territory.

Just my 2 cents, not a flame war.

wIsEbLooD":1j2kkw3r said:
hulk mods for all!
congrats Mike.

Now THAT's what I'm talkin about :rock: :rock: Every time I hear the Evil Pumpkin I get so jealous that I couldn't hop on the Hulk ship before it sailed :doh: :cry: :LOL: :LOL:

Motorpud":1yd0g5s3 said:
Aaahh I see, a super secret special amp. Hopefully it's Hulk-esque. I bet Hate train would sound killer on that beast :inlove: :LOL: :LOL:

No details yet mainly because nothing is solid yet. The Fortin police will inform you of any new developments :LOL: :LOL:

Kapo_Polenton":21td1h34 said:
I second the notion that the MTS line could use some more development... so I guess the MTS peope can get ready to dump the KH1,2, and 3 ad scrap the "signature" amp altogether?

I am not sure about my involvement on any MTS stuff. Of course if they want me to contribute, I'd be happy to do so.

Cheers,
Mike

Digital Jams":9fp2i9x5 said:
What ever happens Mike, tell George Lynch no freebies!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I still love Lynch, even the glove phase haha. If I ever get the opportunity that would be great but he is in the hands of an extremely talented individual so no worries, all is good!

Cheers,
Mike

angelspade":2yf33dxx said:
BIG congrats!!! Can we get ANY details on what you are working on for James?

Not at this time. As soon as something is solid and I get the ok to release info, I will. :thumbsup:
Cheers,
Mike

FortinAmps":1jyve1fe said:
angelspade":1jyve1fe said:
BIG congrats!!! Can we get ANY details on what you are working on for James?

Not at this time. As soon as something is solid and I get the ok to release info, I will. :thumbsup:
Cheers,
Mike

James was trying to steal my Fortin Mooseknuckle Mod. But, I won't give it to him.... :rock: :rock: :rock:

Back