Rig-Talk

Guitars, Gear, Tone!
It is currently Fri, Oct 18, 2019 7:17am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 3:41pm 
Rock God Trainee

Are you human?: 951
Dave Mustaine wrote:
Well Nick.....

:hys: Maybe you can get your own Fortin sig one day MegaDave now since Kirk has one. Maybe they'll build you a special microphone you can sing in that doesn't make you sound like you're taking a dump :thumbsup:

Good deals with: Rsm, Inearthed, Guitarslinger, Headlessdeadguy (x3), locoed, Pfapin05, Krueger (x2), Neeklaus, LpFreak, Corpsegrinder88, Studio289,Panzerdivision, fek, John4021, Mailman1971, moltenmetalburn, Jeff Hilligan, Khoi, Overthemountain, Metalhead (x3), rlord1974, Chad_sux, Zakmetal, 232cap, Juggernaut, Kurtsstuff, Brianiac5150, Smith10210, mightyjoeyoungxnj, ldm, O'rourke, Danyeo, Code001, Hey_bert_whtcha_doin_bert, , OldSkoolNJ, psychodave

rlord1974 wrote:
You can rely on this Rig-Talker to "pack 'em tight and pack 'em right"! :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 3:42pm 

:hys: :hys:

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 3:46pm 
Hack

Motorpud wrote:
Dave Mustaine wrote:
Well Nick.....

:hys: Maybe you can get your own Fortin sig one day MegaDave now since Kirk has one. Maybe they'll build you a special microphone you can sing in that doesn't make you sound like you're taking a dump :thumbsup:

I will take that into consideration. Always good to hear feedback from the fans. But yes....want to get a new amp and this place seems to be the place for all the hot amps.

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 5:08pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

whatta ya mean i snorted all the cocaine?
i go to colombia when i have to

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 5:10pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Dave Mustaine wrote:
FortinAmps wrote:
I sense that Mustaine will show up shortly :lol: :LOL:

Cheers,
Mike

Whats up my friends? :lol: :LOL:

Mailman1971 wrote:
Dave Mustaine wrote:
FortinAmps wrote:

Cheers,
Mike

Hey Dave! Fancy seeing you here... :D

Motorpud wrote:
Dave Mustaine wrote:
FortinAmps wrote:

Cheers,
Mike

Typical Dave, always trying to steal Kirk's thunder :gethim:

:lol: :LOL:

Dave Mustaine wrote:
Motorpud wrote:
Dave Mustaine wrote:
FortinAmps wrote:

Cheers,
Mike

Well Nick.....I have been trying to catch up to Kirk for years. And since he told me about Mikes Amps....I got to check out this board and its very interesting.

Motorpud wrote:
Dave Mustaine wrote:
Well Nick.....

Mailman1971 wrote:
:hys: :hys:

Dave Mustaine wrote:
Motorpud wrote:
Dave Mustaine wrote:
Well Nick.....

I will take that into consideration. Always good to hear feedback from the fans. But yes....want to get a new amp and this place seems to be the place for all the hot amps.

:lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: You guys are awesome!!! Thanks, I really needed a good laugh today :rawk:

PMs off, hit me via email

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 5:28pm 
:checkthisout:

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 5:30pm 
Hack

You know what man, wishing you all the best, but I'm gonna stop posting here. I really like to get back to fans and talk to other people about gear, but it's kind of annoying when people can't take it seriously and try to turn me into a joke. James doesn't post here, and I spoke with Dave the other day and he doesn't really have the time or desire to post on forums.

Mike, thanks for help with the rockin' amp! We'll be in touch soon

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 6:13pm 
Rock God Trainee

Kirk from Metallica wrote:
You know what man, wishing you all the best, but I'm gonna stop posting here. I really like to get back to fans and talk to other people about gear, but it's kind of annoying when people can't take it seriously and try to turn me into a joke. James doesn't post here, and I spoke with Dave the other day and he doesn't really have the time or desire to post on forums.

We've already been tipped off that youre not the real deal :no:

Later faux Kirk.

Good deals with: Rsm, Inearthed, Guitarslinger, Headlessdeadguy (x3), locoed, Pfapin05, Krueger (x2), Neeklaus, LpFreak, Corpsegrinder88, Studio289,Panzerdivision, fek, John4021, Mailman1971, moltenmetalburn, Jeff Hilligan, Khoi, Overthemountain, Metalhead (x3), rlord1974, Chad_sux, Zakmetal, 232cap, Juggernaut, Kurtsstuff, Brianiac5150, Smith10210, mightyjoeyoungxnj, ldm, O'rourke, Danyeo, Code001, Hey_bert_whtcha_doin_bert, , OldSkoolNJ, psychodave

rlord1974 wrote:
You can rely on this Rig-Talker to "pack 'em tight and pack 'em right"! :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 6:42pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

FortinAmps wrote:
angelspade wrote:
BIG congrats!!! Can we get ANY details on what you are working on for James?

Not at this time. As soon as something is solid and I get the ok to release info, I will. :thumbsup:
Cheers,
Mike

Fair enough Mike...Thank you for the response. I have always felt Hetfield had good taste in tone...I'm really looking forward to seeing (and hearing) what the two of you come up with together!!! Again...Congrats!!!

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 6:51pm 
Hack

Just like Kirk.....Taking his ball and running home when he don't get his way.

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 7:29pm 
Rock God

Good deals with(aeroic,Brad King,Buckeyedog,Chris R,Dallas Marlow,droptrd,Dropped_2_C,EWSEthan,fatb0y,guitarslinger,Greazygeo,Jeff Hilligan,Inearthed,jski59,JKD,mfred,MotorCityPickUps,O'Rourke,racerevlon,raysus,rlord1974,studio289,RockStarNick,Seitz333,steve_k,tomx56,valverec,VoodooChild24)

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 7:45pm 
Hack

it's kind of annoying when people can't take it seriously and try to turn me into a joke. James doesn't post here...

Chill out BROTHHERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! I'm gonna keep posting here man, it's a cool place with a bunch of cool cats! You always take things too seriously Kirk. (like when I gave your wife a glass-bottom-boat last night) :D :poke: :boxer: :rawk:

Dave, I'm glad you took my advice and joined in on the fun here! Definitely the coolest guitar forum I've checked out!

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 7:54pm 
Hack

Barry Manilow wrote:
Hello all RT brothers, sisters, and many of my fans - I know you're here...thank you.

I've been lurking on this site for a long time. Due to my immense following, I rarely have time to dedicate to such public affairs, but I wanted to chime in to Rig-Talk and give my piece on Mike Fortin's incredible amps, and the fact that my two heavy metal brethren have shown up here to discuss their band Metallica (and Mike's amps).

Look, unbeknownst to many of you - my incredible fans - I've been working on a killer new project that's balls out metal. F*ckin' face melting insanity - I'm not talking 'Mandy' through a TS9, I'm talking thunderous thump you'll feel in your pleated slacks and Roche collarwear. I swear, a few of these riffs have blown the tassles off my Hush Puppies (dead serious!!).

So stop worrying and start loving - all RT forumites, and the huge population of my fans I know are reading this. Mike Fortin's the man, he'll deliver the goods. Just have a group hug everyone - a bromance - we're going to be making some really special music thanks to Mike and Randall...

Love,
Barry

Barry....Welcome to the Party! Its nothing like that night in San Fernando....but its cool!
WE should hook up and do a project my man!
Call me!!

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 8:13pm 
Hack

Barry Manilow wrote:
I just don't want you-know-who finding out... He's such a jealous guy. Seriously, I thought it was going to be da bomb dating Michael Angelo Batio, but his just a complete spaz when it comes to other men.

I'll text you.

Hugs,
Barry

Well when you are a big Rock star like him.....you get an Ego. Its all good. Send me the old fashioned 'secret' pic text....
I will make it my wall paper.

Remember Gents.....Peace Sells....but who's Buying?

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 8:22pm 

:scared:

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 8:35pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Who's next Cliff Burton?

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 8:38pm 

freeballinusa wrote:
Who's next Cliff Burton?

Maybe Hendrix..... :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 8:40pm 
Supah Stah

Mailman1971 wrote:

You KNOW it's creepy when the Mailman gets creeped out...

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 8:42pm 

JakeAC5253 wrote:
Mailman1971 wrote:

Just the thought of Mustaine and Barry together....
as bad as Lou reed and metallica!! :hys:

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 9:18pm 
Rock God

JakeAC5253 wrote:
Mailman1971 wrote:

Good deals with(aeroic,Brad King,Buckeyedog,Chris R,Dallas Marlow,droptrd,Dropped_2_C,EWSEthan,fatb0y,guitarslinger,Greazygeo,Jeff Hilligan,Inearthed,jski59,JKD,mfred,MotorCityPickUps,O'Rourke,racerevlon,raysus,rlord1974,studio289,RockStarNick,Seitz333,steve_k,tomx56,valverec,VoodooChild24)

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 9:32pm 

Yeah seeing Mustaine Sing Mandy while Barry gives him a shoulder rub from behind..... :no:

Even I have my LIMITS!!! :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 9:44pm 
Hack

I am a table

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 10:17pm 
Immortal Rock God

LMAO!!!!

Best thread ever!!!! Thanks Brad for letting the screwing around continue :rock:

Barry, my parents dragged me to see you back in the 70s at the Oakdale in CT. YOu rocked bro!!!! :rock:

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 10:17pm 
Hack

Wow...what the fuck is up guys??? Guess this is the place to be! James, Kirk, CAN'T WAIT to track the new record with those Fortin amps! Going to be some thick, tight happening tones, eh? Eh?.......... oh, wait.

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 10:26pm 
Rock God Trainee

Bob Rock wrote:
Wow...what the fuck is up guys??? Guess this is the place to be! James, Kirk, CAN'T WAIT to track the new record with those Fortin amps! Going to be some thick, tight happening tones, eh? Eh?.......... oh, wait.

I hope they wouldn't let you ruin their career for the second time but then again they have made some mistakes *cough*LULU*cough* in the past.

rlord1974 wrote:

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 10:34pm 
Hack

Motorpud wrote:
Bob Rock wrote:

I hope they wouldn't let you ruin their career for the second time but then again they have made some mistakes *cough*LULU*cough* in the past.

You're certainly entitled your (shitty) opinion, but what some people call "selling out" or "ruining their career" or "butt-sex with a donkey", I call selling MILLIONS of records and getting BJs from top shelf bitches. Big step up from the trashy ho's they were banging before I stepped in.
It's just a matter of time. They'll be back. "hey Bobby, bring in da phat midzzzzzzz!!!!!!!" Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
Put that in your bong and smoke it Motorpud!!!! :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :checkthisout: :checkthisout: :checkthisout: :uzi: :uzi: :powpow: :jedi: :force: :cheers2:

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 10:46pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Motorpud wrote:
Dave Mustaine wrote:
FortinAmps wrote:

Cheers,
Mike

Do ya think we can get the rest of the band here too...

I wonder if they all have smartphones ! ;)

Korg DT 2000: ADA MP1 3TM: JCM 800: Fortin Cali: RANDALL RG100HT: Rocktron Hush II CX: Rocktron GCX: Carvin DMC150
MXR Phase 90 Script: Maestro MP1: Maestro PF1: Maxon FL3-5: Keeley TS-9DX FLEXI-4X2 Mod: Morley Wah
67 LP Standard: 70 LP Signature: 75 LP Deluxe: 79 Dean Caddy: 81 G&L F100 Series IIe: 78 Les Paul Standard: 88 Peavey Vandeberg(s)

Wish List: Any Fortin, Henric Hermansson Custom

FOR SALE: Ampex 467 DAT R-90/120 viewtopic.php?f=6&t=120297

Good Deals: oldmanmetal; ShredHeadJHJ; Shark Diver

“We are a Republican Government. Real liberty is never found in despotism or in the extremes of Democracy.”
- Alexander Hamilton

“Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.”
- Benjamin Franklin

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 10:50pm 
Rock God Trainee

Bob Rock wrote:
Motorpud wrote:
Bob Rock wrote:

You're certainly entitled your (shitty) opinion, but what some people call "selling out" or "ruining their career" or "butt-sex with a donkey", I call selling MILLIONS of records and getting BJs from top shelf bitches. Big step up from the trashy ho's they were banging before I stepped in.
It's just a matter of time. They'll be back. "hey Bobby, bring in da phat midzzzzzzz!!!!!!!" Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
Put that in your bong and smoke it Motorpud!!!! :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :checkthisout: :checkthisout: :checkthisout: :uzi: :uzi: :powpow: :jedi: :force: :cheers2:

Well then.....I guess I got told. Buttsex with a donkey is something I'd never argue about with an expert as it's not something to be taken lightly. At least you're an expert at something other than laying down crappy bass tracks like you did on St. Anger. If you were that good of a producer you wouldn't have to share haircuts with that guy from the goo goo dolls.

rlord1974 wrote:

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 11:10pm 
Hack

you rang!!!!

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 11, 2011 11:59pm 
Rock God

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 12, 2011 12:04am 
Immortal Rock God

Well, it was fun while it last :thumbsup:

Anyway - as per the original thread - Mike, we're stoked.

Mo

(Former Mr. Manilow - never to return!)

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 12, 2011 12:16am 
Mailman1971 wrote:
Yeah seeing Mustaine Sing Mandy while Barry gives him a shoulder rub from behind..... :no:

Even I have my LIMITS!!! :lol: :LOL:

Limits?

if that's not metal, i dont know what is....

just was warmin' the thought train up as far as i was concerned!

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 12, 2011 12:46am 
Immortal Rock God

Really looking forward to seeing what is happening.

The fact that Stephen appears from nowhere, is sentenced to death in an emotional public trial without anyone interfering at all and is then altogether forgotten as if nothing happened, is already suspicious.

Last edited by stephen sawall on Mon, Dec 12, 2011 3:12am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 12, 2011 2:21am 
Supah Stah

Sorry if I'm late to the party. Awesome news, congrats Mike, good things happen to good people!!!

Make sure they keep the MTS series alive, just got an RM22 and love it to bits!!

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 12, 2011 2:39am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

psychodave wrote:
cliffburton wrote:
you rang!!!!

Can you tell us who shot Kennedy?

Damn, smart phones work underground too !

Yes, yes... Who was that man in the grassy knoll :confused:

Korg DT 2000: ADA MP1 3TM: JCM 800: Fortin Cali: RANDALL RG100HT: Rocktron Hush II CX: Rocktron GCX: Carvin DMC150
MXR Phase 90 Script: Maestro MP1: Maestro PF1: Maxon FL3-5: Keeley TS-9DX FLEXI-4X2 Mod: Morley Wah
67 LP Standard: 70 LP Signature: 75 LP Deluxe: 79 Dean Caddy: 81 G&L F100 Series IIe: 78 Les Paul Standard: 88 Peavey Vandeberg(s)

Wish List: Any Fortin, Henric Hermansson Custom

FOR SALE: Ampex 467 DAT R-90/120 viewtopic.php?f=6&t=120297

Good Deals: oldmanmetal; ShredHeadJHJ; Shark Diver

“We are a Republican Government. Real liberty is never found in despotism or in the extremes of Democracy.”
- Alexander Hamilton

“Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.”
- Benjamin Franklin

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 12, 2011 2:48am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

what the hell happened to this thread? :D

My videos on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/fearedse

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 12, 2011 5:32am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ola Englund wrote:

:lol: :LOL: most bizarre thread ever

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 12, 2011 5:34am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

drewiv wrote:
First and foremost, congratulations on your deal with Randall. :thumbsup:

FortinAmps wrote:
Kapo_Polenton wrote:
I second the notion that the MTS line could use some more development... so I guess the MTS peope can get ready to dump the KH1,2, and 3 ad scrap the "signature" amp altogether?

I am not sure about my involvement on any MTS stuff. Of course if they want me to contribute, I'd be happy to do so.

Cheers,
Mike

Secondly, the MTS line needs help. A 'Fortin RM100' would be tough to beat! I'm really hoping that since they were bright enough to snag someone as talented as you that the people at Randall will be smart enough to use your talents to support something that has so much potential. Good luck in your future endeavor.

Have you guys seen the new Dave Friedman designed Scott Ian signature MTS Modules?
http://www.randallamplifiers.com/Produc ... t-Ian.html

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 12, 2011 8:43am 
Ola Englund wrote:

Yeah, really!

Holy overgraphic-ed on the randall mts! was never a fan of that though, i love plain and unassuming, but im sure a lot of people will love that. wonder what those modules sound like in person, anyone?

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 12, 2011 8:58am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

yeti wrote:
Ola Englund wrote:

Yeah, really!

Holy overgraphic-ed on the randall mts! was never a fan of that though, i love plain and unassuming, but im sure a lot of people will love that. wonder what those modules sound like in person, anyone?

The modded modules sound near the real deal of the amp they are cloning. Honest. I would love to try a blind-folded tone test. Spectacular tone on a budget.

EDITED to add: Chck out the MTS forum. There are some pretty good clips available. Also, clips available at http://salvationmods.com/ and http://www.jadedfaithmods.com/

So good, they'll surprise you.

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 12, 2011 9:51am 
Supah Stah

as a randall fanboy, and a man who lusts after mike fortin's tones, i am beside myself to hear this.

hope to god the people at randall don't blow this one. might be a chance of something special here.

really hope randall can keep the noise out of this preamp section. and keep it affordable.

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 12, 2011 11:08am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Too freaking funny!!! :lol: :LOL: :D :lol: :LOL: :hys:

Mike, congrats man, you deserve it! :rock:

Good deals with glpg80, metalhead, motorpud, texmarkmusic, projectx102, Dark Aegis, DaveP, glip22, Captain Stinko, mctallica1, 232cap, hthomas, drumdude, gbsmusic, steve39stripes, PaulyPanacea, tehuk, apophis, KingGuitar, danyeo, tripwirecartel, kensmith, 232cap, AdamofAngels, psychodave, warhead78, harddriver, ibzprestige, krueger, timeroo, parntz145, moltenmetalburn

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 12, 2011 12:13pm 
Rock God

drewiv wrote:
yeti wrote:
Ola Englund wrote:

Yeah, really!

The modded modules sound near the real deal of the amp they are cloning. Honest. I would love to try a blind-folded tone test. Spectacular tone on a budget.

EDITED to add: Chck out the MTS forum. There are some pretty good clips available. Also, clips available at http://salvationmods.com/ and http://www.jadedfaithmods.com/

Those Salvation clips sound AMAZING, holy crap! I wonder how much of that is recording "magic"??? That is some mighty good tone in those clips, for sure.

Good transactions with: Juggernaut, Daavvt, gbsmusic, reverymike, zewango, Ancient Alien, RACKSYSTEMS, moltenmetalburn, lolzgreg, tlingen, Chris O, guitarded_1, Findthetone, King Guitar, dual lead, axegod8185, dooredge, OUTLAW1969, mniel8195, Dale B, Crunchtime

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 12, 2011 12:53pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

glassjaw7 wrote:
drewiv wrote:
yeti wrote:
Ola Englund wrote:

Yeah, really!

Those Salvation clips sound AMAZING, holy crap! I wonder how much of that is recording "magic"??? That is some mighty good tone in those clips, for sure.

I have the Salvation MatchVox and Custom-3. I can tell you that they're the real deal.

TC Electronic BG250
(2) Randall RM100's

Salvation MTS mods- Rockerverb, Mesa Mark IV, CCV, Ultra XL
Kemper

Peace & ZEN

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 12, 2011 12:54pm 
Rock God

As for Fortin Amps, that will still continue. I will be bringing on some people shortly to help with certain aspects of the business. I am switching production over so I can get off the bench and more units can head out the door with much less wait times.

Just a couple of questions.

Does this mean mass production?
Will you still be modding? (sorry if that was discussed)

Also any clues on Price range of your Fortin/Randall's?

"It is better to ask for forgiveness than permission"

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 12, 2011 1:38pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Who's the big winner? (other than Kirk and Jaymez, who can play whatever the hell they want)

Answer: Mike! Congrats on catching the ear of a couple big fish and getting your hard work more into the mainstream!

Heart of Stone vids - http://www.youtube.com/user/heartofstoneboston

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 12, 2011 1:40pm 
Supah Stah

guitarnoize wrote:
drewiv wrote:
First and foremost, congratulations on your deal with Randall. :thumbsup:

FortinAmps wrote:
Kapo_Polenton wrote:
I second the notion that the MTS line could use some more development... so I guess the MTS peope can get ready to dump the KH1,2, and 3 ad scrap the "signature" amp altogether?

I am not sure about my involvement on any MTS stuff. Of course if they want me to contribute, I'd be happy to do so.

Cheers,
Mike

Secondly, the MTS line needs help. A 'Fortin RM100' would be tough to beat! I'm really hoping that since they were bright enough to snag someone as talented as you that the people at Randall will be smart enough to use your talents to support something that has so much potential. Good luck in your future endeavor.

Have you guys seen the new Dave Friedman designed Scott Ian signature MTS Modules?
http://www.randallamplifiers.com/Produc ... t-Ian.html

I owned the Malcolm myself and it was just Ok. The 1987 however is pretty damn awesome I heard!

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 12, 2011 1:54pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

glassjaw7 wrote:
drewiv wrote:
yeti wrote:
Ola Englund wrote:

Yeah, really!

I own and have owned several Salvation Mods. I swear those recordings give a true representation of what you get through your rig. If the power section of the amp was better, more reliable and, in general, of higher quality; it would be tough to beat with the versatility and simplicity of it. If you were to tell me I could run those Salvation Mods or Jaded Faith mods through a Fortin power section - I'd have a couple amps for sale.

The MTS crowd is very adamant that the line keeps going and gets better. Randall got a good thing from Bruce and just fall a bit short in a few aspects in promoting/producing this product line.

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 12, 2011 3:27pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Awesome! Congrats! :rock: :rock:

PostPosted: Tue, Dec 13, 2011 6:43pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

verderacer wrote:
psychodave wrote:
cliffburton wrote:
you rang!!!!

Can you tell us who shot Kennedy?

Damn, smart phones work underground too !

Yes, yes... Who was that man in the grassy knoll :confused:

PMs off, hit me via email

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next