Announcement: Fortin – Randall – Metallica & more

beachbum":3tvo8b6y said:
Kirk only used the Fortin Randall and Dual Recto tonight. Sounded awesome!!

:rock:

petejt":3tvo8b6y said:
Hey Mike,

this is awesome news! I saw just tonight about Kirk Hammett using one of your amps. Great too about your involvement with revitalising Randall. I guess they could possibly be a vehicle for your talent to reach more musicians around the world, with your flagship company being the "booteek-y" end? Just an idea I made up on the spot...(?)

Anyways thanks very much for sharing this with all, congratulations and all the best for continuing to make great amps :rock:

Thank! It's a great opportunity for me to work on a larger scale with a different factories in North America and Asia. Like I said before, the guys that I'm working with at Randall are awesome! It totally feels right. Their main objective is making quality amps. They are giving us a lot of leash so to speak on everything. There will be no holding back design-wise, just full on. It's going to be a lot of fun !!!

killertone":3tvo8b6y said:
There is definitely something special in that amp. I consider myself super lucky to own 2 of teh best amps out there but mostly because I have found my grail tone between the 2 of them.

Thanks brother, glad you are digging the new addition. Wait until I make those other changes to your pumpkin after I clear out my schedule. Lot of new changes since I did that one for you :thumbsup:

yngzaklynch":3tvo8b6y said:
The thought of an all tube Lynch/Fortin colaboration.... ooooooooooohhhhhhh yes!!! Maybe in the future???

Being a Lynch fan, that would be awesome but he is already in the hands of a talented designer atm.

Motorpud":3tvo8b6y said:
Jamez":3tvo8b6y said:
Oooohhhh, YEAAAHHH-HAH!!!!!!!!

:hys: :hys: :hys: :hys:

I sense that Mustaine will show up shortly :LOL: :LOL:

Digital Jams":3tvo8b6y said:
yngzaklynch":3tvo8b6y said:
The thought of an all tube Lynch/Fortin colaboration.... ooooooooooohhhhhhh yes!!! Maybe in the future???

Mike does not need Lynch for that type of project and hope Mike stays well away from Lynch.............................

I've got my fingerless gloves all ready for him to sign if and when I meet him :LOL: :LOL:

Seriously, I am a fan.

Ola Englund":3tvo8b6y said:
Big congrats to Mike and Kirk!

Now we know that the next album will sound FUCKING awesome guitar wise.

Thanks Ola! If I make it to NAMM this year, beer and something deep fried, my treat!

Cheers,
Mike

First and foremost, congratulations on your deal with Randall. :thumbsup:

FortinAmps":33uodiut said:
Kapo_Polenton":33uodiut said:
I second the notion that the MTS line could use some more development... so I guess the MTS peope can get ready to dump the KH1,2, and 3 ad scrap the "signature" amp altogether?

I am not sure about my involvement on any MTS stuff. Of course if they want me to contribute, I'd be happy to do so.

Cheers,
Mike

Secondly, the MTS line needs help. A 'Fortin RM100' would be tough to beat! I'm really hoping that since they were bright enough to snag someone as talented as you that the people at Randall will be smart enough to use your talents to support something that has so much potential. Good luck in your future endeavor.

Mike Not sure if u can answer this on this forum. But pm or email me, will natas/meathead be going forward as time permitted ?

Keep on rockin

Motorpud":nlnh0ixt said:
Dave Mustaine":nlnh0ixt said:
FortinAmps":nlnh0ixt said:

Cheers,
Mike

Whats up my friends? :LOL: :LOL:

Typical Dave, always trying to steal Kirk's thunder :gethim:

:LOL: :LOL:
Well Nick.....I have been trying to catch up to Kirk for years. And since he told me about Mikes Amps....I got to check out this board and its very interesting.

Dave Mustaine":3lmiisa4 said:
Well Nick.....

:hys: Maybe you can get your own Fortin sig one day MegaDave now since Kirk has one. Maybe they'll build you a special microphone you can sing in that doesn't make you sound like you're taking a dump :thumbsup:

Motorpud":2u1i1v5a said:
Dave Mustaine":2u1i1v5a said:
Well Nick.....

:hys: Maybe you can get your own Fortin sig one day MegaDave now since Kirk has one. Maybe they'll build you a special microphone you can sing in that doesn't make you sound like you're taking a dump :thumbsup:
I will take that into consideration. Always good to hear feedback from the fans. But yes....want to get a new amp and this place seems to be the place for all the hot amps.

Dave Mustaine":33o6dwdn said:
FortinAmps":33o6dwdn said:

Cheers,
Mike

Mailman1971":33o6dwdn said:

Cheers,
Mike

Hey Dave! Fancy seeing you here... :D
Motorpud":33o6dwdn said:

Cheers,
Mike

Cheers,
Mike

Well Nick.....I have been trying to catch up to Kirk for years. And since he told me about Mikes Amps....I got to check out this board and its very interesting.
Well Nick.....

Mailman1971":33o6dwdn said:
Well Nick.....

I will take that into consideration. Always good to hear feedback from the fans. But yes....want to get a new amp and this place seems to be the place for all the hot amps.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: You guys are awesome!!! Thanks, I really needed a good laugh today :rawk:

You know what man, wishing you all the best, but I'm gonna stop posting here. I really like to get back to fans and talk to other people about gear, but it's kind of annoying when people can't take it seriously and try to turn me into a joke. James doesn't post here, and I spoke with Dave the other day and he doesn't really have the time or desire to post on forums.

Mike, thanks for help with the rockin' amp! We'll be in touch soon

Kirk from Metallica":a36hflyu said:
You know what man, wishing you all the best, but I'm gonna stop posting here. I really like to get back to fans and talk to other people about gear, but it's kind of annoying when people can't take it seriously and try to turn me into a joke. James doesn't post here, and I spoke with Dave the other day and he doesn't really have the time or desire to post on forums.

We've already been tipped off that youre not the real deal :no:

Later faux Kirk.

FortinAmps":23pe1kw4 said:
angelspade":23pe1kw4 said:
BIG congrats!!! Can we get ANY details on what you are working on for James?

Not at this time. As soon as something is solid and I get the ok to release info, I will. :thumbsup:
Cheers,
Mike

Fair enough Mike...Thank you for the response. I have always felt Hetfield had good taste in tone...I'm really looking forward to seeing (and hearing) what the two of you come up with together!!! Again...Congrats!!!

Kirk from Metallica":27ccp7l2 said:

Just like Kirk.....Taking his ball and running home when he don't get his way.

Back