Announcement: Fortin – Randall – Metallica & more

Kirk from Metallica":28dvcj26 said:
it's kind of annoying when people can't take it seriously and try to turn me into a joke. James doesn't post here...

Chill out BROTHHERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! I'm gonna keep posting here man, it's a cool place with a bunch of cool cats! You always take things too seriously Kirk. (like when I gave your wife a glass-bottom-boat last night) :D :poke: :boxer: :rawk:

Dave, I'm glad you took my advice and joined in on the fun here! Definitely the coolest guitar forum I've checked out!

Barry Manilow":3p0xojnq said:
Hello all RT brothers, sisters, and many of my fans - I know you're here...thank you.

I've been lurking on this site for a long time. Due to my immense following, I rarely have time to dedicate to such public affairs, but I wanted to chime in to Rig-Talk and give my piece on Mike Fortin's incredible amps, and the fact that my two heavy metal brethren have shown up here to discuss their band Metallica (and Mike's amps).

Look, unbeknownst to many of you - my incredible fans - I've been working on a killer new project that's balls out metal. F*ckin' face melting insanity - I'm not talking 'Mandy' through a TS9, I'm talking thunderous thump you'll feel in your pleated slacks and Roche collarwear. I swear, a few of these riffs have blown the tassles off my Hush Puppies (dead serious!!).

So stop worrying and start loving - all RT forumites, and the huge population of my fans I know are reading this. Mike Fortin's the man, he'll deliver the goods. Just have a group hug everyone - a bromance - we're going to be making some really special music thanks to Mike and Randall...

Love,
Barry
Barry....Welcome to the Party! Its nothing like that night in San Fernando....but its cool!
WE should hook up and do a project my man!
Call me!!

Barry Manilow":1gqlxr52 said:
I just don't want you-know-who finding out... He's such a jealous guy. Seriously, I thought it was going to be da bomb dating Michael Angelo Batio, but his just a complete spaz when it comes to other men.

I'll text you.

Hugs,
Barry
Well when you are a big Rock star like him.....you get an Ego. Its all good. Send me the old fashioned 'secret' pic text....
I will make it my wall paper.

Remember Gents.....Peace Sells....but who's Buying?

LMAO!!!!

Best thread ever!!!! Thanks Brad for letting the screwing around continue :rock:

Barry, my parents dragged me to see you back in the 70s at the Oakdale in CT. YOu rocked bro!!!! :rock:

Wow...what the fuck is up guys??? Guess this is the place to be! James, Kirk, CAN'T WAIT to track the new record with those Fortin amps! Going to be some thick, tight happening tones, eh? Eh?.......... oh, wait.

Bob Rock":1d02wr3x said:
Wow...what the fuck is up guys??? Guess this is the place to be! James, Kirk, CAN'T WAIT to track the new record with those Fortin amps! Going to be some thick, tight happening tones, eh? Eh?.......... oh, wait.

I hope they wouldn't let you ruin their career for the second time but then again they have made some mistakes *cough*LULU*cough* in the past.

Motorpud":2et0bvdu said:
Bob Rock":2et0bvdu said:

I hope they wouldn't let you ruin their career for the second time but then again they have made some mistakes *cough*LULU*cough* in the past.

You're certainly entitled your (shitty) opinion, but what some people call "selling out" or "ruining their career" or "butt-sex with a donkey", I call selling MILLIONS of records and getting BJs from top shelf bitches. Big step up from the trashy ho's they were banging before I stepped in.
It's just a matter of time. They'll be back. "hey Bobby, bring in da phat midzzzzzzz!!!!!!!" Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
Put that in your bong and smoke it Motorpud!!!! :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :checkthisout: :checkthisout: :checkthisout: :uzi: :uzi: :powpow: :jedi: :jedi: :cheers2:

Bob Rock":3im2nqrp said:
Motorpud":3im2nqrp said:
Bob Rock":3im2nqrp said:

You're certainly entitled your (shitty) opinion, but what some people call "selling out" or "ruining their career" or "butt-sex with a donkey", I call selling MILLIONS of records and getting BJs from top shelf bitches. Big step up from the trashy ho's they were banging before I stepped in.
It's just a matter of time. They'll be back. "hey Bobby, bring in da phat midzzzzzzz!!!!!!!" Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
Put that in your bong and smoke it Motorpud!!!! :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :checkthisout: :checkthisout: :checkthisout: :uzi: :uzi: :powpow: :jedi: :jedi: :cheers2:

Well then.....I guess I got told. Buttsex with a donkey is something I'd never argue about with an expert as it's not something to be taken lightly. At least you're an expert at something other than laying down crappy bass tracks like you did on St. Anger. If you were that good of a producer you wouldn't have to share haircuts with that guy from the goo goo dolls.

Back