Announcement: Fortin – Randall – Metallica & more

Very cool news.

I'm a big Metallica fan despite some of the hate out there and the Natas is a beast of an amp so this is all around major jizz worthy.

Been listening to some of the Yankee stadium vids, there is an Orion vid out there that sounds awesome. Yes the vibrato hurts still but Kirk sounds awesome in front of 50,000+ :rock:

Mailman1971":26z20bw2 said:
FortinAmps":26z20bw2 said:
verderacer":26z20bw2 said:
psychodave":26z20bw2 said:
cliffburton":26z20bw2 said:
you rang!!!!

Can you tell us who shot Kennedy?

Damn, smart phones work underground too !

Yes, yes... Who was that man in the grassy knoll :confused:

:LOL: :LOL:
Not positive....But I would keep my eye on that Salt shaker.

Officer, officer... I saw the whole drive by as-salt !

verderacer":k3zluvva said:
Mailman1971":k3zluvva said:
FortinAmps":k3zluvva said:
verderacer":k3zluvva said:
psychodave":k3zluvva said:
cliffburton":k3zluvva said:
you rang!!!!

Can you tell us who shot Kennedy?

Damn, smart phones work underground too !

Yes, yes... Who was that man in the grassy knoll :confused:

:LOL: :LOL:
Not positive....But I would keep my eye on that Salt shaker.

Officer, officer... I saw the whole drive by as-salt !
Well played sir....Well played.... :D

Awesome Mike!

I enjoyed meeting Joe, real cool dude and he has some killer stories and history in the business :thumbsup: Glad everything has worked out, congrats on keeping your mental health in-tact during this entire crazy ride!

FortinAmps":1jdua1jo said:

REALLY cool Mike!!! When will they be making an announcement on adding Hetfield to the artist roster (ink still drying on that one?). Any more details on Het's amp? Will it be based off of an amp in your current product line...Or a completely brand new model? (I hope it has at least 4 channels!). I know that you are bound by certain agreements...But I am excited to learn more about this amp...THANKS!

Digital Jams":tui97axs said:
PLease Mike do not make any Neal Shlong sig amps, many men do not want that baked ham tolex look.

Ewwwww...... that idea of a tolex is a mental image I want to get rid of.

rottingcorpse":2l50ktgr said:
FortinAmps":2l50ktgr said:

ok, i know it's too much to hope for, but here goes.........(based on the picture from the above link)

so mike fortin gives randall the meathead design. randall mass produces it and sells it for, say $2k.

a man can dream, right?

The Meathead is Mike's design and he is on with Randall, he is giving nothing away. He has full creative and design control while working with Kirk and James. It will not be mass produced and will be high quality.

Never dealt with you but you have always been cool to every one around here
It is good to see good things happen to good people :cheers:

Congrats Fortin :rock: :rock: :rock:

The CCV is great, the MTL is awesome, but Mike's Cali mod just gives instant wood.....

IMG_2270.jpg

Back