Announcement: Fortin – Randall – Metallica & more

steve_k":1drma5ph said:
The CCV is great, the MTL is awesome, but Mike's Cali mod just gives instant wood.....

IMG_2270.jpg

I dont know about you but when I hear the term "instant wood", as nice as a Fortin Cali Mod Marshall is, im not thinkin of an amp...

Something more in the nature of....
78978-stacy1.jpg

is what im thinking ! ;)

But that amp sure does kick some ass though ! :thumbsup:

verderacer":16x7w01r said:
steve_k":16x7w01r said:
The CCV is great, the MTL is awesome, but Mike's Cali mod just gives instant wood.....

IMG_2270.jpg

I dont know about you but when I hear the term "instant wood", as nice as a Fortin Cali Mod Marshall is, im not thinkin of an amp...

78978-stacy1.jpg

is what im thinking ! ;)

Where did you get that photo of my wife? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Amps come and go. The ass stays the same!

steve_k":2b0irxpt said:

IMG_2270.jpg

Glad you are digging it Steve :rock:

That is a cool Cali for sure. It's a Canadian oddity with it being a late 70's with a laydown PT.

Cheers,
Mike

verderacer":14ckhybn said:

78978-stacy1.jpg

is what im thinking ! ;)

agreed ;)

jkdsteve":3twptqfm said:
Congrats, any chance you'll be working on the MTS line? That could always use some new developments :)
yah that would be cool if they did more with mts line i thinks its a great amp with the modules and modding them its endless you would think the mts line would be alot more popular i love my randall rm100

steve_k":1h39mpb8 said:
verderacer":1h39mpb8 said:
steve_k":1h39mpb8 said:

IMG_2270.jpg

78978-stacy1.jpg

is what im thinking ! ;)

Where did you get that photo of my wife? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Amps come and go. The ass stays the same!

Really, thats my 1/2 sister ;)

The MTS line is being discontinued it sounds like - Mike, do you have any insights into why? Are you designing something better, such that Randall thought they could just leave it to Egnater?

Back