Good Guys to Trade With...

I recently had a great transaction with RandyVanMartini.Not only did he give me a great pedal at a great price, he did an excellent packing job.He sent tracking #'s without having to be asked and the pedal arrived sooner than I expected.Great seller and hope to deal with him again.

everyone in my sig! thanks fellas for the great deals!

Geo

Smooth transaction with tonechasers! Got a Mesa Roadking Head from him. Great price in great condition. Shipped from MN to TX (66lbs) Packaged very well and shipped as quickly as possible due to holidays. Overall cool guy, I highly recomend!

Headlessdeadguy
I bought some p50's from him for a good price. He shipped right away, packed professionally and was easy to communicate with.
Item's were also in great condition.

232cap
Gave me a free Lynch video. Cheers

Just24Dave
Sold me some tubes. Great deal, fast pro shipping.

Captainstinko
Bought my Zoom Driver pedal. Cheers

Brad aka King Guitar 100% A+ as you already know.
Bought a KingGuitar.com tee shirt, immediate shipping and great communication.

etohk is a great seller, He sold me an Evo neck and Tone Zone bridge pickups set for $80 shipped. Both mint, packed securely and got here very fast. I was hesitant from the low posts but He's good with me I'd buy again.

magh8 Bought my VHT Pitbull G100Cl. Good communication throughout. He paid in 2 installments in order to have me hold it for him. Everything went through great. I actually had to repack due to UPS giving me a hard time about insurance and forgot to include the power cable. I pm him apologizing and stated I will send right away and he was cool and said no worries, he had another. Great buyer.

apophis Traded for a quad of KT88. Immediate shipping. I had to wait until the weekend to send my shipment and he still sent his before that. Great transaction. Thanks!!

retrojet;

Got a behringer FCB1010 and he packed it like it was going in a time capsule....great job man!!!! great deal, great communications. all the way around, i'd buy something from him again in a heartbeat!!! thanks again dude!!

Yeti

Great transaction with ams2ek(Rick), quick and easy. I'm sure we could have talked amps and guitars for a couple hours.

Even up trade, my ENGL Invader for his Bogner Uberschall twin jet.
I'm pretty sure I'll die owning this amp.

Bill

Martin AKA (rottingcorpse). Got a great trade and met my brotha from another mother. He is definately the coolest dude I have meet in a real long time. No worries trading with him.

Met Superunknown over the weekend and purchased the VH4 he had for sale. He was kind enough to drive an hour or two and meet me partway which I am very appreciative of.

Seemed like a really nice guy and was a pleasure to do business with. (And so far I'm loving the amp!)

Blessedadversary777 and EMG77 are great guys to deal with: quick communication, packed well. Would do business with again.

midnightlaundry

Purchased a used Mesa Triaxis for a good price. Excellent communication, fast shipping, easy transaction all around. I purchased late Thursday night, he shipped first thing Friday morning, and I got it early this morning. Condition: Looks brand new. Extremely well packed.

I highly recommend.

Back