Steve Lukather's NEW Pedalboard-RACKSYSTEMS

I do both kind of boards. We used his old board and case. Also some people prefer the flat boards for wah pedals and such. As far as pricing it's best to email me a list of your stuff for a price.

Steves one of my favorites. He's had lots of different amps. I saw him in Temecula once. I heckled him. Then I asked him if they were going to do "longest night of the year" then it is was all good. Invited me up on the stage, he was using the knucklehead Rivera thing then.

Mark Day":1yext8ms said:
mentoneman":1yext8ms said:
Mark Day":1yext8ms said:
Rezamatix":1yext8ms said:
One day I will have a Friedman pedalboard....oh yes it will be mine!

Yes you will :)

Mark
did you play the rig mark?
and more importantly, did you get some vid of luke wailing on it?

I did play the rig. It's sounds great. The Hardwires are amazing. Very fat sounding. He uses the Flashback for a snapback delay only. The Hardwires are reminiscent of old Lexicons or SDE3000's. They never get in the way of the notes, they even sound great in front of the amp. These are KILLER and the fact that they are about $150 new is just crazy.

I didn't want to push my boundaries by asking if I could video some stuff :(

Mark

Awesome work Dave, super clean wiring and nice layout!

So those Hardwire delays have that old school SDE-3000/PCM-41 style tone? Can you adjust the Modulation on them?

Mark/Dave, do you make the snake of cables that go from the board to the amps? (cable to the amp input, and effects loop)? I've always stayed away from running anything on my pedalboard in the loop of my amp (I always tend to use rack units for loop effects). I just never wanted the mess of cables (I guess it's not that bad in reality though). Maybe these Hardwire Delays are the way to go for that layered delays sound.

Very nice board Dave. Luke is at the top of my top 5. Glad to hear that Toto is back together. One of these days I'm going to get your to do my board.

Very nice! It's about time some of these big name players got on board with the slick boards like a lot of the Rig Talk guys!

Robben Ford? Lukather? Who's next?! :thumbsup:

Dave will the rjm buffer be you buffer of choice moving forward? I'm looking for one and noticed this is new

Dave who makes the enclosures you used for the channel switcher and delay mutes? Is there a part number or link?

Killer board!

John

Beautiful board, beautiful work as all yours appear to be..
I'm not so much a fan of Luke's playing since he focussed on trying to outshred the youngsters.
His playing in Toto was simply beautiful.
I still can't work out how he got his tone in this song and his Wah control and vibrato leave me speechless every time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldslV5CW ... plpp_video

Sorry, don't know how to embed.

Back