Cameron Amplifiers, How about some real answers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dwizted":2kyu8eq7 said:
Man It sucks you lost your money and I really feel bad for you. I dont know all the details of the agreement if there was one. I do however know I have bought two Items from Brad and he gave me the best price on the planet for these two things and they were in perfect condition and shipped to me the very next day after payment. So my dealings with Brad have been awesome...

I have had good dealings with Brad and I still have a 2nd run CCV that I am waiting for. Brad delivered on the 4X12 cab immediately when I needed it for the used Atomica I picked up and he helped me with my Luxxtone order. I would buy more stuff from him if I had more money to spend, but I am have been put on restriction from my accounting boss.

Brad ended up with Cameron's designs for -

CCV
Mini CCV
Atomica
Old Bitch
Attenuator
Several Cabinet designs

And if he owns the Cameron name and Mark can't do work now outside of Cameron amps. :LOL: :LOL: I hope that can bring a little solace to the guys that got ripped off. Because Brad took that dude to school.

lester":p6qwyamc said:

CCV
Mini CCV
Atomica
Old Bitch
Attenuator
Several Cabinet designs

And if he owns the Cameron name and Mark can't do work now outside of Cameron amps. :LOL: :LOL: I hope that can bring a little solace to the guys that got ripped off. Because Brad took that dude to school.

:thumbsup:

It must suck getting ripped off and losing that kind of money and I would be pissed as hell, but these people should quit complaining to Brad and go after Mark with legal action since they are not going to get their amp or money this way. Maybe I missing something, but based on the stories that I have read it is clear as day that Mark took their money not Brad.

lester":1vkcodzt said:

CCV
Mini CCV
Atomica
Old Bitch
Attenuator
Several Cabinet designs

Interesting post...You would seem to be representing yourself as an authority...as though you had some sort of inside knowledge...as though you know the details of the contract...to anyone who DOES know, it's very clear that you don't.

You're leaving out several designs, glossing over other details, and generally missing the mark by a wide margin... how you get Brad taking Mark to school out of this clusterfuck is beyond me...the whole thing is a sad mess...for everyone... most importantly, there is no solace for anyone as it stands currently...unfortunately.

You obviously know next to nothing about the actual events, and should probably just leave it alone..

edited for clarity....LOL :D

Brad gave me a great price and service on an amp. Always answers emails. Hooked me up with needed info.

Taking over Cameron was a labor of love. It was the right thing to do. Putting up with issues from the previous owner in a sole proprietor business model has to be aggravating. Unless he signed something agreeing to do so, that liability is not 'transferable'. No way he would have...

So Cameron had the opportunity to come clean and pay his back debt out of amp work. He bailed. Don't see that as Brad's baby.

These recurring threads underline one of the main reasons I am not comfortable paying up front 100% to a small builder with a sketchy rep.

Sue Mark Cameron. It seems like outright fraud. Get his narrow ass in jail, where he can be some huge guys little bitch wife. He may then be motivated to work his debt off.

I'm glad Cameron amps are available now. Thanks to Brad. He seems like a guy that did a great thing and took many punches along the way.

I support RT, Brad as a business owner, and will eventually get a Cameron, (after a Diezel).

It is time to move forward.

jcj":23k9ynz0 said:
lester":23k9ynz0 said:

CCV
Mini CCV
Atomica
Old Bitch
Attenuator
Several Cabinet designs

Interesting post...You would seem to be representing yourself as an authority...as though you had some sort of inside knowledge...as though you know the details of the contract...to anyone who DOES know, it's very clear that you don't.

You're leaving out several designs, glossing over other details, and generally missing the mark by a wide margin... how you get Brad taking Mark to school out of this clusterfuck is beyond me...the whole thing is a sad mess...for everyone... most importantly, there is no solace for anyone as it stands currently...unfortunately.

You obviously know next to nothing about the actual events, and should probably just leave it alone..

I agree its a sad mess for all involved, Mark included. Actually a dam shame things couldn't work out. Brad and Co. have every right to have moved forward with the line and its an amazing feat that they are. Mark has every right to eat as well. If I remember correctly Brad stated he would try to make the MIA guys whole while Mark was still on with him. That has obviuosly changed since Mark left. The $10,000 you ask about is probably the money Brad had to invest on the design work Mark would have provided and did not.Being in the business as you were you should understand the fees involved in bringing an amp to production. Mark never scammed anyone out of their money btw. His intentions were always to deliver the amps. Its a shame for the guys that sent him money as obviously the end result is they are out. I do know it was always questionable at best to send Mark money so one had to know there were risks involved that Mark's personal issues would cause long delays or one not getting their amp at all. This has been the case since 2007 or so, maybe earlier.

jcj":24k6jufd said:
lester":24k6jufd said:

CCV
Mini CCV
Atomica
Old Bitch
Attenuator
Several Cabinet designs

Ok Mr. Clarity - Aren't you the guy that was also "taken to school" by Brad and Rob for not knowing shit? Hmmm... think so. Aren't you also the guy that talks to MC and gets to hear the glorious gospel from that honorable business man. Hmmmm...maybe. Believe what you want but when someone owns your shit and you don't you've been schooled. Or you can have a NASDAQ attorney explain it to you. Only going by what was written by the owner of Cameron Amplification :D still luv ya baby

Brad seems like a stand up guy. It's gotta be rough running this forum for free and then seeing people use the forum he provides to bash him. Not to mention the whole thing of providing a secondary economy that undoubtedly affects his own business adversely.

lester":12c4hd7p said:
jcj":12c4hd7p said:
lester":12c4hd7p said:

CCV
Mini CCV
Atomica
Old Bitch
Attenuator
Several Cabinet designs

Ok Mr. Clarity - Aren't you the guy that was also "taken to school" by Brad and Rob for not knowing shit? Hmmm... think so. Aren't you also the guy that talks to MC and gets to hear the glorious gospel from that honorable business man. Hmmmm...maybe. Believe what you want but when someone owns your shit and you don't you've been schooled. Or you can have a NASDAQ attorney explain it to you. Only going by what was written by the owner of Cameron Amplification :D still luv ya baby

Wrong guy.

I have no issues with Rob or Brad.

glip22":36j185oh said:
I agree its a sad mess for all involved, Mark included. Actually a dam shame things couldn't work out. Brad and Co. have every right to have moved forward with the line and its an amazing feat that they are. Mark has every right to eat as well. If I remember correctly Brad stated he would try to make the MIA guys whole while Mark was still on with him. That has obviuosly changed since Mark left. The $10,000 you ask about is probably the money Brad had to invest on the design work Mark would have provided and did not.Being in the business as you were you should understand the fees involved in bringing an amp to production. Mark never scammed anyone out of their money btw. His intentions were always to deliver the amps. Its a shame for the guys that sent him money as obviously the end result is they are out. I do know it was always questionable at best to send Mark money so one had to know there were risks involved that Mark's personal issues would cause long delays or one not getting their amp at all. This has been the case since 2007 or so, maybe earlier.

WTF???

This whole cluster has been a complete ball of confusion to guys on the outside (and most on the "inside" I'm sure). I don't know what the hell happened or is really happening.

But I DO know that if a guy was PAID for a product, and he FAILED to deliver said product to the customer who paid... he did INDEED SCAM them out of their money. His intentions don't mean jack. The DEAL is that he took their money to deliver a product. They never got the product. It's theft, scam, illegal, WRONG, etc. :doh:

Btw... what are these victims gonna do with Mark's good intentions? Will they look good on stage behind them? How many channels do they have? What EL34s should they run in them? :LOL: :LOL:

colimofsmoke":iqds4ms4 said:
Brad seems like a stand up guy. It's gotta be rough running this forum for free and then seeing people use the forum he provides to bash him. Not to mention the whole thing of providing a secondary economy that undoubtedly affects his own business adversely.

Couldn't agree more! I "feel" for Brad on this deal. But I dunno how anyone could sympathize with Cameron. I know that shit happens and people get in over their head. But from what I've observed... the people who lost their money haven't gotten a lot of sympathetic lip service from the guy who took their money. Unfortunately... I've seen that happen with more than one builder. Happens in the custom acoustic world too. One single-man shop builder DIED. In that case, another reputable builder stepped-in and tried to clean up the mess. That's very honorable and that guy is practically a saint for doing that. But honestly, I would avoid such messy situations like the plague for fear that people (like the OP of this thread seems to be) would be pointing their fingers at ME! :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back