Cameron Amplifiers, How about some real answers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
steve_k":1bhc05u1 said:
Not ripping the $29.95 mod, but, this is some pretty funny shit....to lighten things up.

:LOL: :LOL:

Thread was worth it for just for this. Awesome.

I'm Billy Fucking Blades. :LOL: :LOL:

I honestly hope Brad doesn't even reply to this thread... it doesn't get any more simple than if you didn't give BRAD FUCKING KING your money... he doesn't owe you shit... plain and simple... if Mark owes him a million dollars and 345 pop tarts it makes ZERO DIFFERENCE.... the people who are owed amps gave someone OTHER than Brad their money... Brad is trying to do a good thing... but never PROMISED those orders would get filled, he announced to he would try to the best of his ability...

If Brad never got into bed with Mark then people still wouldn't have received their amps... their is no difference, Brad is just in the public eye so now people who are pissed have someone to focus their crosshairs on...

Obviously I don't have to click on these threads and read them, but I am so tired of reading the same shit over and over...

It doesn't seem that hard to understand. Brad's plan was to pay for the "missing" amps by getting work out of Mark. Mark quit. No Mark = no way to get work out of Mark = no way to pay for the "mssiing" amps through Mark's work.

What the people who got ripped of by Mark want is for Brad to pay for Mark's ripping them off out of his own pocket. As of this date, that's not going to happen. As for what a "Cameron" amp is anymore, that's for buyers to decide.

Should rename the forum Ass-Talk since there are so many talking out their ass in this thread!
Jerry

Ass-Talk.jpg

TTripp":pwpyfy2w said:
It doesn't seem that hard to understand. Brad's plan was to pay for the "missing" amps by getting work out of Mark. Mark quit. No Mark = no way to get work out of Mark = no way to pay for the "mssiing" amps through Mark's work.

What the people who got ripped of by Mark want is for Brad to pay for Mark's ripping them off out of his own pocket. As of this date, that's not going to happen. As for what a "Cameron" amp is anymore, that's for buyers to decide.

The money that was presumably allocated to 'pay' Mark for his work has not changed, unless the price of the amp is changing....now, if it was to be paid out of profits, that's another matter. I doubt there is any profit from this whole venture if yet more design houses are getting paid (Friedman/Metro.)

It might be best to wait for Brad's new answer....

Rogue":1pcofeft said:
steve_k":1pcofeft said:
Not ripping the $29.95 mod, but, this is some pretty funny shit....to lighten things up.

:LOL: :LOL:

Thread was worth it for just for this. Awesome.

I'm Billy Fucking Blades. :LOL: :LOL:
Frighteningly close to reality. Frighteningly.

Did YOU lose money to Mark Cameron?
If you did I'm sorry for your loss.

If not, and the whole scary story is affecting your perception, or predisposition to buy a product from Brad, Then don't!

Simple.

See how simple?!

I can totally understand how people can be upset.

But think for a moment ,If Brad had never got involved and declined to deal with it. where would they be?

Chasing Mark (of No Fixed address), getting a class action lawsuit .Mark would have just bankrupted Cameron amps the company .They would have nothing.

I would have rather trusted in Brad if i was in this scenario.He was/is the only option to get an amp

What is that they say about shooting a gift horse???

gtr31":2z06mhnl said:

They say "He's not the sharpest stick in the eye". I'm actually suspicious that you have you been hanging out with my wife. She's the queen of mixed metaphors.

Chubtone":356k8e17 said:
gtr31":356k8e17 said:

They say "He's not the sharpest stick in the eye". I'm actually suspicious that you have you been hanging out with my wife. She's the queen of mixed metaphors.
My Grandma used to always say, "We'll jump off that bridge when we come to it!"

Steve

gtr31":2h0n3mdm said:
I can totally understand how people can be upset.

But think for a moment ,If Brad had never got involved and declined to deal with it. where would they be?

Chasing Mark (of No Fixed address), getting a class action lawsuit .Mark would have just bankrupted Cameron amps the company .They would have nothing.

I would have rather trusted in Brad if i was in this scenario.He was/is the only option to get an amp

Tastes like chicken??

Oh wait... Lips that taste fine wine, never gather moss? No....

A bird in the hand is a heck of a mess?

IF Benjamin was an ice cream flavor, he'd Pralines & Dick?? Oh never mind I forget.... :D

sah5150":4g4jegzm said:
Chubtone":4g4jegzm said:
gtr31":4g4jegzm said:

Steve

:LOL: :LOL: Sounds like a cool lady...

Zachman":1xw8gywb said:
sah5150":1xw8gywb said:
Chubtone":1xw8gywb said:
gtr31":1xw8gywb said:

Steve

:LOL: :LOL: Sounds like a cool lady...
She was! Lived to 100 years old and then basically said, "Well... I've had enough..." and croaked a few months later...

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back