Gary Holt from Exodus is now a Rig-Talk Member.....

Hey Gary,
say.. what did you use on Force Of Habit? The tone on "Thorn In My Side" is just awsome.

Thanks.

P.S. Welcome to the board :thumbsup: .. I know I am a bit late :doh:

On Force of Habit, the modded Marshall again, only with a Rane parametric, BBE, and a hush noise gate. More added stuff that I stopped using and no longer needed.

:|::QBB:
gary666":58b61 said:
On Force of Habit, the modded Marshall again, only with a Rane parametric, BBE, and a hush noise gate. More added stuff that I stopped using and no longer needed.

I predict a bunch of people PMing you asking to buy your old Rane, BBE and Hush now. Oh, and a chart of the exact settings you used. :)

gary666":b9ce4 said:
Thank you Sir :cool:

JamesPeters":5cd98 said:

I predict a bunch of people PMing you asking to buy your old Rane, BBE and Hush now. Oh, and a chart of the exact settings you used. :)

How much for the Peters amp with built in cat?

nwright":239f0 said:
So, how is it with Tom Hunting back in the fold?

Thats the best news I heard all day. Damn, if only Hunolt got off the junk and rejoined I'd wet myself. Nothing personal against Lee Altus but I found his solos on both the CD and live to be lacking.

When you hear what Lee's doing you will shit. He literallywas given zero time to do his lead parts, all the while rehearsing for his own Heathen dates in Europe. I went like this. " Hey Lee, what's up. Here's where you solo, here's the key, no do it. Killer. Next solo!"
Having Tom back rules more than you will ever know. We go way back, it's just killer to have him back. Rick's coming back won't happen though. I love the guy, but Lee is one of the best rythmn players I've ever known, as well as leads. We used to have to burry Rick's guitar until solo time. He has his kids who need him home, we've moved on, and Lee is here to stay. You want to hear Lee's lead playing when given the time to do it right(and Rick's solo's on Tempo took FOREVER) go listen to him on the Heathen stuff. He's a badass soloist, and a perfect compliment to my sometimes over the top style.

cool to hear. the dudes in my band (bass and drums) played a couple shows in their old band with you guys when you came to Indy on the Tempo Tour and I think once before that...Our drummer was always raving about Tom, so he's diggin' the fact that he's back.

Thanks for the reply.

Back