Reborn! lol

Well, welcome back! lol I keep getting booted and having to log in again. I'm not sure what's up with that, or if it's possibly just the computer I'm using.

This wasn't the software........ Brad and I must have started drinking early today. It's all good though, nothing like a fresh start.
:hys: :LOL: :LOL:

Hey that was #2, wait......#3...................frak, only 27 more to go until I can post some more stuff I don't want so I can buy more stuff I don't need.....lol

rlord1974":1a5gghcx said:
garey77":1a5gghcx said:
I keep getting booted and having to log in again. I'm not sure what's up with that

Perhaps its that disturbing photo in your sig Garey?..... :confused:
:hys:
Perhaps the site just can't handle this joker's brand of Smilex :D

totally my fault, Jason is a Old Timer round these parts and with a few more posts he can use the classifieds. :LOL: :LOL:

Hmm....I think this is a Nigerian scammer trying to pose as Jason. Please post your historical gear list so I can verify that you are the real deal :D

AmpliFIRE":1f0q960s said:
Hmm....I think this is a Nigerian scammer trying to pose as Jason. Please post your historical gear list so I can verify that you are the real deal :D
This forum doesn't support that many characters of text............... :LOL: :LOL: Could shut down the entire internet if I posted all the gear that has passed through my place. :rock:

King Guitar":2xgylte1 said:
totally my fault, Jason is a Old Timer round these parts and with a few more posts he can use the classifieds. :LOL: :LOL:

I should be able rack them up before the presents get ripped open under the tree tomorrow if I keep hitting the bourbon pipe.... :rock:

steve_k":iqvdn5ty said:
Now, if you could only rewind all the gear spending since 2007.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I could almost retire............... :doh: At least take a few years vacation and visit the remainder of the countries I haven't been to yet :LOL: :LOL:

Jason_86_951":3vs1vaj1 said:
Building back up posts........lol

Still can't post in the classifieds or even shoot a fraking PM :doh:

sorry buddy totally my fault. If I could fix it I would. I will give you a pass to make nonsense posts quickly to get right. :LOL: :LOL:

You can do it in this thread... :rock:

Back