Good Guys to Trade With...

Sold RR59 Jaded Faith Module to
roodyrocker aka Rudy.
Quick with the funds, no issues, very cool dude to do business with.

Bill

tlingen (Tim) sold me a Blue Washburn Evil Twin Idol. He shipped fast and guitar was in really good condition. I didnt know I was getting the Custom Boogie Street case too ! Very nice ! Answered all my questions too !!! Thank you !!!

Excellent buy from Chris (EngineeringTheEnemy)
I purchased an ENGL E530 preamp, packed very well.
Quick transaction, no issues.
Good guy.

Another great guy to deal with is Paul (Walnuts)
I traded amps +cash with him he had his amp shipped
and funds transfered before I even started packing my
amp. He also did the paypal gift option without me
even asking for it. Great guy to deal with.

Bill

I bought his PRS singlecut anniversary model from
Thesockmonster (Jared).
Easy transaction, quick and stayed in contact.
Good guy.

Capulin Overdrive(Martin)..got a Cameron Aldrich and it was packaged perfectly, shipped fast and is an awesome amp. Great communication and a good dude. Tom

Racerxrated":3lqw5yp1 said:
Capulin Overdrive(Martin)..got a Cameron Aldrich and it was packaged perfectly, shipped fast and is an awesome amp. Great communication and a good dude. Tom

Thanks Tom!

And ditto for you being great to deal with, super fast payment and no BS! :rock:

bought mxr black label chorus from guitarnate2000
transaction went smooth,kept in contact,great guy to deal with.

mylilss:traded the dude my blackouts for his emg jh set
deal went great said everything he was going to do
arrived as said

Bought a perfect, I mean 10 condition Suhr Tele from Collapsar.

Usually people overstate the condition of the gear. This thing was literally in 'as brand new' condition.

Honest seller for sure.

Just bought a Mayones Setius from steve_k. The guitar is in fantastic shape, arrived quickly all the way from Saudi Arabia. And at a hell of a good price too. Great guy, wouldn't hesitate to deal with again.

I recently conducted my first deal on here with Bionicmark for his Tom Anderson Cobra S. He was incredibly helpful and delivered everything promptly and excellently packaged. Nice genuine guy!
As a first-timer, I had a little hesitation, especially with the value of the item but I'd have no problem doing another deal on here. Seems like it's a great community with good honest people!

Great and easy transaction with dooredge. He paid right away, and there was lots of communication throughout the process. Would definitely do business with again.

Juggernaut.....goes without saying, dude has mega deals on here.

McTallica1.....kept in contact, paid when he said he would and let me know when the amp showed ASAP, like he said he would. Would do business with both again.

Great trade deal with Wraith. Smooth transaction, quick shipping, and great packing job! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

• Date: Nov. 3/2013. Bought from: drewiv. Item: Ibanez RGT320Z. Feedback: smooth transaction, excellent communication, patiently answered my many questions, item condition was exactly as described, solid packing job. Excellent seller, dots the i's and crosses his t's, would buy from again.

H Golf Sport. Great guy to deal with. I bought 2 amps from him and he was great with communication and amazing with shipping and packaging.

Back