Luxxtone No 47

drewiv

All I can say is - BRAVO. If you have never played a Luxxtone or never had a guitar set up by Jerry, you are missing out. This really might be the best guitar yet, honeymoon period pending. :D In all seriousness, Jerry is the best luthier I have ever had set up a guitar. This is my fourth Luxxtone and they aren't going anywhere. Now, I pressure Jerry and Dave to build the almighty 24 fret model. ;) I would like to note, the matching seafoam inlays were my idea and Jerry took on the challenge. I think it's badass.

Here are the gorgeous pics from Dave, I will take my own soon:
black4_zpsbd10bdcc.jpg

black1_zps8960f847.jpg

black5_zps4b4563e0.jpg

black2_zpsc08b2592.jpg

black3_zpsc90f4461.jpg

King Guitar":tzp0dliw said:
Looks killer, Thanks Drew for the biz!
Thanks, Brad! Damn nice guitar. Crazy actually. Love when I pop open the case and my wife is in love. Nothing is better than that.

Another killer guitar by Luxxtone, really like the stealthy look. I will have a new Luxxtone being finished soon!

Thanks all. Had a great weekend with the guitar.

bonedarrell":1tli1h86 said:
Neck dimensions?
.780"-.850" this is the new standard neck profile on the El Machete 22s.

What is that sticky, warm sensation I am feeling? :confused:

That guitar is SICK. I call dibs, Drew. Don't let me down..... :gethim:

bwgintegra":r7vhn2rv said:
Another killer guitar by Luxxtone, really like the stealthy look. I will have a new Luxxtone being finished soon!

You had one for sale a while back. What is the new one going to be like? The fret markers matching the underlying color on the distressing looks sweet on this surf green one.

Those are some sexy guitars....

Heritage Softail":2i8ygiw2 said:
bwgintegra":2i8ygiw2 said:

You had one for sale a while back. What is the new one going to be like? The fret markers matching the underlying color on the distressing looks sweet on this surf green one.

Those are some sexy guitars....

Yup, I sold my first Luxxtone because I wanted to make a few changes and decided to just get a new one spec'd out just like I want. I did Fiesta red over black this time and went with 22 frets instead of 21. Made a few more changes like heel width, rosewood board, reverse headstock, etc. :rock:

Back