In My Dreams Axe II

Sounds great! Nice playing too.

If I could get an AxFx to sound like that I wouldn't have a problem using one. I'm still just baffled by the price. I guess I'm old......the price of everything these days baffles me. :aww:

I think the use of the word baffles means I old. ;)

RoccoPezzin":2yj9w2uk said:
you guys are awesome haha thank you so much for your kind comments! just registered, definitely gonna be sticking around this forum from today on ;)

You forgot to mention ol' shredi brought ya'. :D

Badronald":1suh7td7 said:
Sounds great! Nice playing too.

If I could get an AxFx to sound like that I wouldn't have a problem using one. I'm still just baffled by the price. I guess I'm old......the price of everything these days baffles me. :aww:

I think the use of the word baffles means I old. ;)

haha thanks man! you know what, it really comes down to the type of player you are! if you prefer the old school way of plugging into an amp and rock out, then yeah maybe you better keep it "simple" and just go with a good ol' valve amp. but, if you wanna experiment and have tons of tweaking possibilities at your hand, super high quality effects, the reliability of a digital unit in the practical space of just 2 rack units, well the Axe is the way to go, and it's simply amazing. you can really craft your dream tone with this unit, it just takes a lot of work and patience to get it done…totally worth it in the end though :)

DICKOLA":1gjs08ox said:
Very Nice !! Lots of Lynch fans here I see. I have his sig zoom pedal signed by him. Very cool guy in person. Great playing dude !
Lynch?? who's that ? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :D

Back