Good Guys to Trade With...

I forgot to mention the smooth deal I had with ChadVanHalen. He was very patient with some lazy UPS drivers, and all ended up well. Thanks!

I am a little late on these but better late than never.
BigfnMonster: Bought a Peavey triple xxx II from him a while back, Great communication and shipped really fast. Amp was just as described.
Rickboot: Sold me a Mesa Triaxis in like new condition. Packed it really well as shipped it very quickly.
OUTLAW1969: Bought a MXR eq from him, Transaction went as smooth as can be.
rp108: Picked up a EVH 100 watt head from him. Get person to do business with.

Excellent multiple buy/sell transactions with lolzgreg. He takes exceptionally great care of his gear, communicates well, leaving nothing to the imagination and packs like nobody I've ever dealt with. It's actually almost a challenge working through his packing fortress, which makes me laugh with confident glee every time I'm unpacking purchases from him. Doesn't matter what it is or how fragile/sturdy it may be, it gets the same treatment and there ain't a snowball's chance it hell it's going to be damaged during shipment.

Brad King's a pleasure to deal with. He's a quickdraw with the PayPal. Had funds delivered within the minute of speaking for an item.

gbsmusic is great to deal with. Bought an oversized cab from him a while back and I was concerned about picking it up with my car, space wise. He gave me all of the dimensions and removed any doubt of being able to pull it off before a long drive to Portland. Would definitely deal again.

Did a great guitar trade with Nick (Hey_bert_whtcha_doin_bert) Very open friendly honest deal. Guitar was exactly as described.

Tim

Bought NOS Gibson Les Paul Custom from "Immersed" and deal couldn't have gone any better. Excellent Shipping &
Guitar.

Just had a great trade with exbest182

Don't hesitate to deal with him. Great communication and the item was exactly as described. :rock: :rock:

Just did a deal with RG955TT (Bob G.) for a EVH 5150III S.
Great seller - solid communication, quick with the shipping, great job packing it up.
Amp showed up in perfect condition and was minty and clean.
Would not hesitate to deal with him in the future.

Edit: not a trade - sorry wrong spot.

I just bought a power amp from Kurt (jmp1lord) - a great deal, friendly guy, the amp was shipped quickly and arrived in a good condition. Thank you! :)

j.laitinen":28itn6gl said:
I just bought a power amp from Kurt (jmp1lord) - a great deal, friendly guy, the amp was shipped quickly and arrived in a good condition. Thank you! :)

The pleasure is all mine..Thanks!! :rock:

Back