Epic Bartlett 59

ejecta":3lhvwabt said:
Why is asking to see the headstock so offensive?

Agreed. And isn't it ironic that this guys says someone else won dick of the day.
Apparently he hasn't had his coffee yet....
Most of us look at those pics and say, so what, another black Les Paul.
We're dicks if we don't get excited. :doh:

Badronald":1sdp1hhb said:
ejecta":1sdp1hhb said:

Agreed. And isn't it ironic that this guys says someone else won dick of the day.

It's because it's a replica and Gibson has gone after some of them.

johnpace2":3ua4a1wv said:
Badronald":3ua4a1wv said:
ejecta":3ua4a1wv said:

The whole hiding the of the headstock and or logo's on these "replicas" is just too fucking funny. :LOL: :LOL:

ejecta":2oaq9mfd said:
johnpace2":2oaq9mfd said:
Badronald":2oaq9mfd said:
ejecta":2oaq9mfd said:

The whole hiding the of the headstock and or logo's on these "replicas" is just too fucking funny. :LOL: :LOL:

You bet
People who get chinese LP copies get bashed because they don't get real LPs
But I guess if your copy costs you 6K$ then you're ok

Business":2tyg62cp said:
ejecta":2tyg62cp said:
johnpace2":2tyg62cp said:
Badronald":2tyg62cp said:
ejecta":2tyg62cp said:

You bet
People who get chinese LP copies get bashed because they don't get real LPs
But I guess if your copy costs you 6K$ then you're ok

Yep!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Comparing the reaction to a Chinese knockoff to the reaction of an instrument made to the same tolerances, craftsmanship, and unwavering attention to detail as one of the most well respected instruments in History cannot be seen as a logical comparison by adults with active brain cells, can it?

I see reading comprehension is difficult for you.

I did not read one post that dissed the quality of this guitar. It's irrelevant. We just responded to the original posters irrational reaction to a question as well as a 'yawn' post.

Dude, Steve used to be a guy that shared with us some of his high end purchases, and I for one, dug on living vicariously through him. But I've been getting the feeling, and maybe I'm wrong, that Steve got and is a bit tired and wore out with guys shitting on his threads and the just straight out jealousy. But whatever run off one of the, if not the, coolest members on here.

Why not put a nice Bartlett headstock on it and be proud of it?

The second next owner is going to sell it off as a real Gibson. "Super rare factory Black Burst"...

Sexy as hell !!!! Love when you can see the flame under the paint :D I have been eye'n an alpine white with the flame barely showing through. :thumbsup:

Would be cool to add one like that to the collection :yes:

hoss33":1pgxf16m said:

The second next owner is going to sell it off as a real Gibson. "Super rare factory Black Burst"...
That would be dumb because they'll make more money selling it off as what it really is...

Steve

lester":rg3mpdrp said:
Dude, Steve used to be a guy that shared with us some of his high end purchases, and I for one, dug on living vicariously through him. But I've been getting the feeling, and maybe I'm wrong, that Steve got and is a bit tired and wore out with guys shitting on his threads and the just straight out jealousy. But whatever run off one of the, if not the, coolest members on here.
Too late for that. His thread here is probably just the icing on the cake or maybe the just jimmies on top. :thumbsdown:

lester":1v6v7wyq said:

LOL!!!!! :hys: :hys: :hys:

sah5150":2t7gy6zj said:
hoss33":2t7gy6zj said:

That would be dumb because they'll make more money selling it off as what it really is...

Steve

So does it look like a Gibson headstock with the logo and Les Paul sig or does it have a Bartlett headstock? I'm assuming by the responses it's just another small time builder who can't sell enough of his original deigns to guitars players so fucking closed minded and worried what others think abut their gear and forum cred that it has to have that sacred headstock design and logo.

Back