Somebody please buy this before i bust out some plastic

War Admiral":3rykjlws said:
:inlove: yeah thats a credit card buster if I ever seen one
There are some different specs i would prefer. At that price i would want something at exact specs. Still.... Want!!!!!

Wow. That shop is actually near me - I could go check out it, take pictures of myself holding it and smiling, maybe even hugging it, and then send them to you maybe?

I like the neck on that one. The top is interesting but a little too busy. Would prefer it in a natural finish rather than stained though. Love Cocobolo neck though.

Adam of Angels":zadn0jd6 said:
Wow. That shop is actually near me - I could go check out it, take pictures of myself holding it and smiling, maybe even hugging it, and then send them to you maybe?
Yeah go play it and give us a review :thumbsup:

stanbog":epagjstf said:
I would buy it right now, but the serial number doesn't match my preferences.
Well lets see. The neck is a larger size than on my Modern Carve top. I would prefer chrome hardware. Also would rather have bent saddles. Reverse headstock would look even better. Would prefer abalone dots. More than anything i don't want to use plastic. I payed off all my credit cards and never want to get into that mess again. But thanks for playing

Oh yeah? If the serial is not in my desired area I don't really see a reason for looking at other details.
Plus, why would you need a credit card for such an insignificant cost?
Amateurs...

:)

Back