Orange Dark Terror Added To The Stable, Love it!

Brandon Breeze

I've been wanting one of the small/portable heads for awhile. The problem was that none of them sounded good. I've been cruising around youtube and the dark terror seems like it's going to sound awesome!

It will be arriving tomorrow! I'll make some vids and show you guys how it sound.

Anyone else here have a Dark Terror?

This amp has a wide variety of rock, hard rock, metal, and clean tones. It's plenty loud enough to jam with a band, and definitely loud enough to upset the neighbors. Excellent job Orange. I want to get a Mirco terror next!

I liked this amp too. Cool tones in a small package. I liked it enough to try the Mercury upgrades. Great saggy thick tones. Takes a boost and pedals well also.

I see your an uber player also. I got one on the way as well as one of tony krank a new bully amps.

Yeah, once I picked up my original uberschall, I wound up selling nearly everything else. I kept my Uberschall & Cab, Krankenstein & Cab, & my DAR FBM Cab. I was on what I thought was a never ending tone search, but found my sound. I still like all the amps I've had, but no reason to have four stacks worth of Amos anymore lol

Awesome amp man, Im glad you like it. I prefer it to most big heads, except I like to have a clean channel for the kind of music i play. Sick setup though dude

jgillihan":30w4upza said:
Awesome amp man, Im glad you like it. I prefer it to most big heads, except I like to have a clean channel for the kind of music i play. Sick setup though dude

Yeah I agree, I really liked the Dark Terror. I still want a head to go on top of my DAR FBM cab. I'm thinking Randall SATAN since the odds of getting a matching head are slim to none.

jgillihan":3746bxbe said:
The Satan sounds pretty mean. It would definitely be a good choice.

Ya, it looks like they copied the DAR FBM idea a little bit, I like amps that sound raw and unchained. I often run my Uberschall & Krankenstein at the same time, that's one heck of a combo

Back