[CAPTURE MASTER] Le Mirador // New Cabs!

Hi Sunking, hope you're fine.

It's the pro reverb (4x10) ! :doh:
Thanks for the correction.

The CalifRecto is an old one, loaded with V30.
It sounds very good in real life... and the captures are not bad.... ;-)

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to everybody!
Thanks for all your returns. We are truly happy to see that our captures find happy users! :D

From metal to vintage tones, 2015 convinced us that we are able to bring our vibes to the two notes world.

In 2016 we have a lot of bass amp to capture (even if AmpOld, VoiceT60 and Bombasstic are still available).

We have also crazy ideas and crazy gear in the pipe... So we hope that Le Mirador will suprise you!

"Que la force soit avec vous."
:rock:

Sylvain

guess what?
12573069_568691239945741_7709315564177023548_n.jpg

Hi,

we've captured it and call it Voice30Blue

It's a really good one loaded with... Blue AlNiCo ! :rock:

For this captured we used a new mic. The famous Coles 4038 !
Coles_Microphones_4038_4038_Studio_Ribbon_Microphone_367656.jpg

We love it and it's so fat on a guitar amp.
We also use Royer r121, AEA r92, Shoeps cmc5 (omni and cardio pattern), Shure sm57, Shure sm7b and Telefunken Ak47.
In our MCI analog desk...
I've tried the capture in WOS III.
Is so good, so marvelous, so mmh !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe it will be available this week, depending to two notes ultimate validation.... So keep in touch ;-)

Great news Sylvain, Merci!

I'm looking forward to getting this one for my AC30TB preamp as soon as possible!

Sylvain Briat":2hefr0b7 said:
Hi,

we've captured it and call it Voice30Blue

It's a really good one loaded with... Blue AlNiCo ! :rock:

For this captured we used a new mic. The famous Coles 4038 !
Coles_Microphones_4038_4038_Studio_Ribbon_Microphone_367656.jpg

We love it and it's so fat on a guitar amp.
We also use Royer r121, AEA r92, Shoeps cmc5 (omni and cardio pattern), Shure sm57, Shure sm7b and Telefunken Ak47.
In our MCI analog desk...
I've tried the capture in WOS III.
Is so good, so marvelous, so mmh !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe it will be available this week, depending to two notes ultimate validation.... So keep in touch ;-)

Got it, love it with my Vox AC30TB preamp so far, will spend some more time with it this weekend!

Excellent results with the Matchless Chieftain and Dumble ODS preamps too, nice sounding cab!

Merci Sylvain, keep them coming! :LOL: :LOL:

Hello, been test driving this Voice30Blue cab and i'm loving it with my Les Paul goldtop and my BadCat amp with a Suhr Reactive Load, it really makes my old vintage pickups sound the way an old LP should.

Hi ladies and gentlemen,

Working on a new capture "Bassflex"...
... We've found this nice picture of our latest capture: Voice30Blue (Vox AC30 loaded by Celestion Blue AlNiCO)

Is'nt it nice ? :)

Attachments

• com.jpg
    com.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 11,220
Oui, magnifique!

We just built a Dumble ODS preamp from the #124 schematic with Skyliner EQ, and I'm loving it with the Super Reverb, Deluxe, and Princeton captures for straight ahead low to mid gain Blues, great captures Sylvain!

Sylvain Briat":3hbwn6e1 said:
Hi ladies and gentlemen,

Working on a new capture "Bassflex"...
... We've found this nice picture of our latest capture: Voice30Blue (Vox AC30 loaded by Celestion Blue AlNiCO)

Is'nt it nice ? :)

Back