we are back!!!!

Juggernaut

Hey guys we're back, and ready to go, I'll be on later this evening to post some things about what we have going on, pics of builds, etc.... Brent will be on as well, posting builds and other things.

you guys feel free to ask questions, post pics, help us keep this place busy and help support Brent and his amazing guitars...

Mike

thanks man, we are getting things, price list, pics etc... together and I'll have this place organized and ready for everyone to see what Brents been up to. Will be up asap. ;)

Gdamn sonnn

http://gutierrezguitars.squarespace.com ... msiipvqqya

tonysc6.jpg

Yes!!! I'm so stoked Brent's back! I'm hoping late this year or next is when I'm able to have a new build started. I got mine from a fellow forum member, and I love it! :rock:

garey77":1qp4y302 said:
Yes!!! I'm so stoked Brent's back! I'm hoping late this year or next is when I'm able to have a new build started. I got mine from a fellow forum member, and I love it! :rock:

I miss that guitar, broke my heart to sell it.....

Juggernaut":p7la3dkg said:
garey77":p7la3dkg said:

I miss that guitar, broke my heart to sell it.....
So say we all

metalsoup":2oh34tbk said:
Do you still do that JCM800 mod? I think it was called the Satanic/Manic Hispanic mod?

Juggernaut":2oh34tbk said:
I'll hollar at Brent and get him to answer this one personally. ;)

Any word yet from Brent about the availability of this mod?

Interested! :yes:

I'll give him another call tomorrow, he's been swamped and hasn't had time to get on here, but worst case scenario, I'll get the pricing and info from him and let you know myself. ;)

metalsoup":2c4xxdxc said:
Cool. Thanks! :thumbsup:
thanks for the interest metal soup!!! yes the mod is still available. the whole mod is for 2203/2204 only. total cost is $666.00 total shipped back to you. Right now i'm about 6 weeks back on any mods, but i hope to get back up to speed soon. Thanks for your interest.
Brent

I can chime in here, between my bandmate Pete and I, we will soon have 5 Gutierrez guitars :) We must like 'em or something, huh?

Easily my favorite guitars I've ever owned and I've owned a lot of gear in the past 22 years (Suhr, PRS, Fender Custom Shop, ESP, Vigier, Carvin/Kiesel, etc).

I had Brent's black limba neck thru Juggernaut that was built around '07 or '08 I think. Originally had EMGs but was swapped to Bare Knuckles. That one belongs to Pete now. He's also got the black limba Siren with Bare Knuckles.

My current collection includes a Juggernaut with black limba sides and side, natural curly maple top, cocobolo fretboard, Bare Knuckle Aftermaths, and a Schaller Hannes bridge. My #1 guitar for years and I love it.

#2 is another Juggernaut, Mahogany sides, flame maple neck thru, 5A quilted maple top in an awesome transparent blue finish, H-S-S BK pickups, Gotoh 510 bridge w/ tremol-no, Brazilian Rosewood board. My kitchen sink guitar cause it does EVERYTHING.

#3 which is in production will be an all Koa beast, set neck Juggeranut with a Hipshot bridge and hardware. Almost done and I can't wait for it!

Back