I got one of these coming tomorrow from Nice Rack Canada...$125 can

Attachments

• 1531960_507213289392644_91674149_o.jpg
    1531960_507213289392644_91674149_o.jpg
    500.4 KB · Views: 6,302
War Admiral":3gsqzy3t said:
I got one of these coming tomorrow from Nice Rack Canada...$125 can

Looks nice. Does it work well?

Did that come with a custom cable with 4 jacks on each end too? Or are you going to run 4 separate cables to each jack on the back? If so, does that use TRS cables or just any old stereo cable?

mhenson42":14yoxlkm said:
I assume these footswitches would be the same for the MTL as well as the MCII. I have a MTL on order.
No. The lead lengths need to be longer for the MTL. The new MCII has all 4 jacks at one side and the MTL has two and two further away.

just a heads up...got my footswitch and it didn't work with my MCII...talked to Rick and its because the newer MCII models has the switching updated. Talked to Nice Racks and he graciously offered to take the footswitch back to rectify the problem with the shipping paid. Probably will work with the MTL though...only for amps built recently with the 24vdc switching relays its a no go. Just make sure to specify if you order one.

War Admiral":346dicid said:
just a heads up...got my footswitch and it didn't work with my MCII...talked to Rick and its because the newer MCII models has the switching updated. Talked to Nice Racks and he graciously offered to take the footswitch back to rectify the problem with the shipping paid. Probably will work with the MTL though...only for amps built recently with the 24vdc switching relays its a no go. Just make sure to specify if you order one.

Cool. I'll keep that in mind. Mine is being built now, so I assume it will have the new switching relays.

mhenson42":3upc4tjs said:
War Admiral":3upc4tjs said:

Cool. I'll keep that in mind. Mine is being built now, so I assume it will have the new switching relays.
I imagine yes...double check with Rick. Nice racks will update their switches accordingly. Btw I changed V1 with a Mullard Ic1 and changed out the 12AX7 tube driver for the loop for a 12AT7 and it sounds even more fantastic!!!! Amazing!!!

Another heads up...dont order this footswitch from Nice Racks Canada...doesnt work...sent it to me and it didn't work at all....they said send it back and they would fix it so I did...it came back the other day and its still not fully functional...incompetence at its finest and when I complained they said that it wasn't profitable to them and were upset that I "insinuated" lack of protocol...fucking clowns

anyone tried doing the switching using an rjm mastermind pbc?

there are only two switching jacks on the mastermind but you can run trs cables to them.

can i run 2 trs cable from the pbc that splits into a pair of two 1/4” mono ends and plug both pairs into the 4 MC II jacks - will that work?

Hey, Friends at Rig-Talk. Please delete this post if it violates any of the rules.

We've decided to offer our Wizard replacement footswitches again, possibly for a limited time, shipped to the United States.

Please note: We ship to the United States exclusively. U.S. credit card or payment method and U.S. address is required. We ship only to the U.S. address attached to the Paypal transaction. No alternate address shipping is offered. I apologize for any inconvenience, but our processes aren't conducive to International/Canada shipments.

All Wizard replacement pedals are special order only. Contact us at CustomSwitch@gmail.com if you would like to place an order.

Switch Doctor":18tz1otg said:
Hey, Friends at Rig-Talk. Please delete this post if it violates any of the rules.

We've decided to offer our Wizard replacement footswitches again, possibly for a limited time, shipped to the United States.

Please note: We ship to the United States exclusively. U.S. credit card or payment method and U.S. address is required. We ship only to the U.S. address attached to the Paypal transaction. No alternate address shipping is offered. I apologize for any inconvenience, but our processes aren't conducive to International/Canada shipments.

Are pedals are special order only. Contact us at CustomSwitch@gmail.com if you would like to place an order.

what is your website url again?

mdc1mdc11":fnac71sq said:
Switch Doctor":fnac71sq said:

Are pedals are special order only. Contact us at CustomSwitch@gmail.com if you would like to place an order.

what is your website url again?

All Wizard replacement pedals are special order only. Contact us at CustomSwitch@gmail.com if you would like to place an order.

No website.
No visual of the layout/build/switching functions?

Need a bit more information other than, "special order".

Back