Buying a Herbert head shell

dudu

I've been trying to find one for a while, even contacted Diezel, but after a few exchanged emails they went quiet. Probably busy.

Does anyone have one in good condition they could part with? Preferably in Europe.

Peter Diezel":3bpznfml said:
Where are you located ?

Thank you Peter, I am based in the UK. Peter S has since responded to my email (as I guessed he was away on holiday) and I shared my address details with him. It looks like a new batch of Herberts is coming up in a couple of weeks. Should I follow up with another email then?

Peter Diezel":1ojot4qu said:
We are very, very busy right now but send him another email.

Hi Peter, email sent about a week ago, but haven't heard back since. Including this message I've asked about 15 times for a chance to buy the head shell. It's peanut money compared to the price of new amps you sell, but I like my Herbert and was honestly hoping it would be the beginning of a beautiful friendship...

dudu":314jres3 said:
Peter Diezel":314jres3 said:
We are very, very busy right now but send him another email.

Hi Peter, email sent about a week ago, but haven't heard back since. Including this message I've asked about 15 times for a chance to buy the head shell. It's peanut money compared to the price of new amps you sell, but I like my Herbert and was honestly hoping it would be the beginning of a beautiful friendship...

I'm going to put my foot in my mouth now, it's all sorted, thanks!

Back