Come Play With Me!

Come Play With Me!

CFR-shot-500pxl.jpg

We will be having a demo session at The Oxygen Rooms, in Birmingham, England, on the 12th of July.

We will have an Axe-Fx II, plus production spec "CFR12" passive wedges, our "Big Active Wedges" and a selection of Matrix amplifiers from the GM50 through to the GT1000FX for you to play with.

If you want to bring along your Axe FX, #Guitar, 4x12 or just a plectrum and try out the gear we will be pleased to see you.

Our resident guitar demonstrator John Hardman will be around to answer your questions, along with various technical staff from Matrix.

We are planning to have a new speaker product there, subject to them being completed in time, so it will be a bit like Christmas.

We are anticipating allocating 30 minute slots from around 4:30/ 5:00 pm, so just let us know if you want to come along, as soon as possible, so we know how long to book the studio for.

It is going to be very informal. You are, of course, welcome to hang around after your slot and mingle with anyone who is there, refreshments will be provided.

To let us know the slot that you would like please email sales@matrixamplification.com with "DEMO" in the subject line.

I look forward to meeting you.

Best regards
Matt

Back