New TC 2290....

Gadget

Well, a plug-in and hardware controller.... sounds great! :) https://www.tcelectronic.com/Catego...r-Audio/Desktop-Controllers/TC2290-DT/p/P0D3X

dt_1_lg.jpg

That's awesome! I'm a hardware guy myself and I'd give anything if TC would make another rack delay along the lines of the 2290. I have their D2 delay and it sounds great and is a very capable delay with a lot of delay and tone shaping options, but the build quality of the D2 really isn't that great. It likes to freeze up and do glitchy shit all the time. If mine were more reliable I'd love it.

Probably still my favorite delay. Don't give me any of this tape echo or pedal crap! :LOL: :LOL:

Glad to see TC do this.

Ok,this is the coolest thing i have seen lately. I am pretty good with the 2290 with decades of use under my belt. Betcha it has the same tactile feel of the original,too. The only keyboard i ever mastered.

Jayy":1bymlptx said:
That's awesome! I'm a hardware guy myself and I'd give anything if TC would make another rack delay along the lines of the 2290. I have there D2 delay and it sounds great and is a very capable delay with a lot of delay and tone shaping options, but the build quality of the D2 really isn't that great. I likes to freeze up and do glitch shit all the time. If mine were more reliable I'd love it.

You should check out the KORG DL8000R. It’s right up there with the 2290... but the KORG is stereo.

psychodave":jc81cfty said:
Jayy":jc81cfty said:
That's awesome! I'm a hardware guy myself and I'd give anything if TC would make another rack delay along the lines of the 2290. I have there D2 delay and it sounds great and is a very capable delay with a lot of delay and tone shaping options, but the build quality of the D2 really isn't that great. I likes to freeze up and do glitch shit all the time. If mine were more reliable I'd love it.

You should check out the KORG DL8000R. It’s right up there with the 2290... but the KORG is stereo.

Cool. Stereo is also a must for me. I'll check it out. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Jayy":2yy46d67 said:
psychodave":2yy46d67 said:
Jayy":2yy46d67 said:

Cool. Stereo is also a must for me. I'll check it out. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Here are some nice thoughts on it.

http://www.italodeangelis.com/it/eventi ... l8000r.asp

dirtyfunkg":uox2ed3d said:
Here's your turd in the punchbowl...

It's made by Behringer.

giphy.gif

I read somewhere that they really upped their game in certain areas. If I remember correctly, it might have been a digital mixer for live sound?

It's a bit misleading to say it's not stereo, for whilst it's true to say that it's not stereo-in with two discreet paths throughout, its output is stereo by means of phase inversion. Indeed, the stereo psycho-aural effects it produces are one of its main selling points.

Secondly, it is made by TC Electronic. If you mean that TC and Behringer are all part of the same company, that's old news, but doesn't mean TC products aren't engineered by TC staff.

mooncobra":1p4gx5ez said:
dirtyfunkg":1p4gx5ez said:
Here's your turd in the punchbowl...

It's made by Behringer.

giphy.gif

I read somewhere that they really upped their game in certain areas. If I remember correctly, it might have been a digital mixer for live sound?

Yes, the X series (X32 is the flagship) are supposed to be very good, with a lot of Midas sourced engineering involved in its preamps, etc.

To be clear, my post was meant more as a joke than a criticism of the product.

Nope... without THAT kind of hardware and converters... it means nothing!

THIS is the real thing:

Back