Double-miking update

Well, and because nobody will work in May because of so many holidays, I can tell you it's pretty intense in here.

i'll post some pictures if I can later. ;)

:D I knew that! :LOL: :LOL: We all are burning with impatience, but don't ride yourself to death on a workplace please. We need you in a good health and mood ;) Pictures would be cool indeed.

Does anyone know if the 2 mic update will allow for one back of cab and one front of cab miking?

Does anyone know if the 2 mic update will allow for one back of cab and one front of cab miking?

Yes Sir, we already add a phase switch so you can have them either out or in phase. ;)

It was a frequently asked feature, as you can guess. ^^

guillaume_pille":2s25elk0 said:

Yes Sir, we already add a phase switch so you can have them either out or in phase. ;)

It was a frequently asked feature, as you can guess. ^^

:thumbsup:

you da man!

Hi all,

we are now re-writing the low level USB HID interface, the communication between your Torpedo and the computer.

Increase reliability and performance is the goal, and we're on it!

Next is the 3rd party IR loader, which you will love, we made a LOT of changes .

guillaume_pille":2t9ctctc said:
Hi all,

we are no re-writing the low level USB HID interface, the communication between your Torpedo and the computer.

Next is the 3rd party IR loader, which you will love, we made a LOT of changes .

:thumbsup:

guillaume_pille":1i9toz9o said:
Hi all,

we are no re-writing the low level USB HID interface, the communication between your Torpedo and the computer.

:rock:

giphy.gif

I just got my Torpedo C.A.B. today. Holy cow I have a steep learning curve to climb. Mostly figuring out the differences between microphones. Looking forward to the update!

Back