*SOLD* WIZARD MTL 100 - 2016 - MINT... LOADED

SQUAREHEAD

It pains me to sell this one… But health issues have come up and I must, you guys know the amplifier… It’s in mint condition, not a mark on it… FX loop, 100 W, Lead saturation, Lead mid cut... loaded.

Extremely versatile:
-Rhythm ch
-Rhythm ch w/boost
-Lead ch
-Lead ch w/ boost
-Loop
-ALL footswitchable.

$3575.00 - small logo, but as you can see I have a large one that you can have…

I have a custom foot switch for an extra $125 which works for the loop and channel switching and both boosts, for rhythm and lead channel…

PayPal gift, or EMT works

Keith

Attachments

• IMG_1275[1].jpg
    IMG_1275[1].jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 1,314
  • IMG_1278[1].JPG
    IMG_1278[1].JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 1,316
  • IMG_1284[1].JPG
    IMG_1284[1].JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 1,318
  • IMG_1286[1].JPG
    IMG_1286[1].JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 1,312
  • IMG_1288[1].JPG
    IMG_1288[1].JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 1,318
  • IMG_1290[1].JPG
    IMG_1290[1].JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 1,324
Good guy to deal with here, one of the best guitar amps money can buy!!
Hope your ok there Keith GLWTS and take care.
:rock:

Hey guys, I keep getting messages asking me, the amplifier has been paid for in total, wired the money directly into my bank account, didn’t even use PayPal…
I sold it on the gearpage immediately - I got immediate responses, whereas, on this forum, all I got were lowball offers and trades for stuff I had no interest in… EXTREME low ball offers…
I tried to buy a Bogner amplifier a while ago and my offer was within $200 of the price, but these offers were way way way low… it’s much more fun buying gear then selling it… LOL
The gearpage seems to be the place to sell stuff without hassles and headaches and pathetic lowball games. Maybe it’s just my experience, I don’t know…

Sorry, enough of my rant…
Everyone have a great weekend!

RedPlated":1h0n1vzw said:
I believe this is my old amp. Amazing tones. I regretted selling it the day it was gone.

This isn’t your old amp, I bought it brand new from Rick at Wizard, however, I agree with you about the regret I’ve already started to feel... :aww:

SQUAREHEAD":1ygnkw25 said:
RedPlated":1ygnkw25 said:
I believe this is my old amp. Amazing tones. I regretted selling it the day it was gone.

This isn’t your old amp, I bought it brand new from Rick at Wizard, however, I agree with you about the regret I’ve already started to feel... :aww:

I sold my 2016 MTL here on RT to a guy in Canada. There must be a few of them up there ha...

RedPlated":2ilwmjgn said:
SQUAREHEAD":2ilwmjgn said:
RedPlated":2ilwmjgn said:

I sold my 2016 MTL here on RT to a guy in Canada. There must be a few of them up there ha...

Ahhhhh, I think Ian has yours maybe?!
Great guy, He's only 45 minutes from me.
:thumbsup:
Keith

Back